• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Even my friend says she wished she had tried Fruitloop's `sausage` after we went to Doug's suggested lunch venue. Broccoli and stilton soup, Jesus! it was horrendou

To be honest I have only eaten in there once, and would not go back. I dont do Harvester type eating pubs, they are all very much the same, 90% micro wave stuff, I just though it would be more your type of place :lol:

I normally do traditional proper food, that I have in the past normally supplied for them pigeon,rabbit, pheasant and venison.

I actually thought of sending you to the nearest "Holiday Inn" I thought when you mentioned you were hungry I didnt realize you meant "hungry" must have got the wrong end of the stick :lol:

What's the difference in the shoots? Is it a similar thing, gongs and targets and shoot all day? Only been to one Garlands shoot before but hoping to come along for a few more...

Catton reaches out a little further to about 400yds or there abouts, alot more targets to zero on too, from the 50 yrd air rifle bit, have a look on the web site :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Catton reaches out a little further to about 400yds or there abouts, alot more targets to zero on too, from the 50 yrd air rifle bit, have a look on the web site :good:

Yeah Mick look on the website man....your so lazy.

You need to get organised so I can just get in the car at ridiculous o'clock fall asleep then wake up to a coffee & you showing me were t go!