How long does it take to put up a worktop?

JDog

can you put a spirit level across that joint :lol:

Glad you said it mate ha ha ha ,

I wouldnt hire you as a joiner mate, but 10 out of 10 for trying,

Ignore me I,m a joiner by trade and a site agent mate,( and I beleive that you have posted the unfinished worktop :whistling::whistling: )

Nice effort though, (edited as I'm just pulling your leg mate ,it's fit for purpose and that's all that counts)

Atb

Flynny.

Edited by flynny

Might have been quicker if you had took the old tiles off first , fitted the worktop to the wall then retiled another day with all the same white tiles.......best time to do it , when its pouring down of rain and you know its a waste of time shooting pigeons, if Mrs jdog is happy then your happy............. job done.

Some people already know that I can't shoot for toffee and now the ultimate sin of being poor at DIY must be added, as pointed out by well-meaning PW members who have missed the point of the post. Life is just not worth living.

Dear John,

Couldn't agree more with your shooting skills and just in case, life it's to shot for living for you..... Can I inherit your permissions?

Yes you can have all of my land. It amounts to 18,000 acres of the finest pigeon shooting land in the area (The Forest of Arden excluded). Come and stay for a week and I will take you round it all.

I note in your post that there is no mention of my DIY skills, or lack of them. You are not being sychophantic are you?

Yes you can have all of my land. It amounts to 18,000 acres of the finest pigeon shooting land in the area (The Forest of Arden excluded). Come and stay for a week and I will take you round it all.

I note in your post that there is no mention of my DIY skills, or lack of them. You are not being sychophantic are you?

Not mentioning your DIY skills, because I know you and you definitely don't shine with that aurora around you...lol

Some people already know that I can't shoot for toffee and now the ultimate sin of being poor at DIY must be added, as pointed out by well-meaning PW members who have missed the point of the post. Life is just not worth living.

I like the style it was taught to me a long time ago. when your asked to wash up break a plate and you will never asked again but if you are mention the plate. DIY is the same botch it up and you will never be asked again JDog youve made a rod for your own back. The kitchens next???????