17 remmington rabbits

Dougy

You will be bored out your brains while Dougy skans /shoots with thermal and night vision.... Lol not much for you to see lol

No he won't, he should be able to hear OK,,,,, so he can hear the rifle blast, then if all goes well the hit, mind you its that fast their pretty close together.

Any way some sad news, I think my archer's fluffed.... :-(( it's going for a repair or replacement next wk and the bloomin combines will be out.

I'm going to have to try the good old lamp. Lol

No he won't, he should be able to hear OK,,,,, so he can hear the rifle blast, then if all goes well the hit, mind you its that fast their pretty close together.

Any way some sad news, I think my archer's fluffed.... :-(( it's going for a repair or replacement next wk and the bloomin combines will be out.

I'm going to have to try the good old lamp. Lol

Expensive

I wish,,, :lol:

I knobbled a fox last night with it so its still usable, seems to have a load of water marks over the screen. Gutted.. :unhappy::unhappy:

Have a look at "Fox Club" in vermin control mate. I would love to see some pics from you bud. Sorry to hear about your NV though mate, gutting, better get the overtime in nice and quick.

Under warranty ?

Surely leaving it turned on would be a manufacturing fault ?

Not for 2 days with the light left on in a cupboard no. user error and possible onset of old age lol

Have a look at "Fox Club" in vermin control mate. I would love to see some pics from you bud. Sorry to hear about your NV though mate, gutting, better get the overtime in nice and quick.

I'll post a few up, I don't bother with them all and maybe if I stopped out later I would bag allot more but for me its a night out not a chore, I enjoy my pint on the way home.

(Oh dear that put me in the firing line of the "T" total clan)

Not for 2 days with the light left on in a cupboard no. user error and possible onset of old age lol

I'll post a few up, I don't bother with them all and maybe if I stopped out later I would bag allot more but for me its a night out not a chore, I enjoy my pint on the way home.

(Oh dear that put me in the firing line of the "T" total clan)

:lol::lol: i wouldnt have thought you take some of the "tosh" personally mate.