When the boss is away Part3!!!!

sussex lad

I did the same with my landy with a bigger hole. We found it is better with the lamper stood in the

back with the shooter lamping free hand then you can see over all the hedges and somtimes you cant see fox eyes just with being at a different angle. It is also better being able to talk to the lamper.

Fixing the lamp to the roof is not a bad thing though because half the time it is to cold to be stood up there.

The biggest prob I had with mine was getting it to pass the hose pipe test ;)

Let me know how you get on with it :D

Good job SL :/

What material is the platform made from?

Its made from external grade compact laminate, you've probably seen it cladding buildings in various bright colours. Incredibly tough stuff totally impervious to water yet its made from kraft paper bonded together with a polymer resin. :lol:

I did the same with my landy with a bigger hole. We found it is better with the lamper stood in the

back with the shooter lamping free hand then you can see over all the hedges and sometimes you cant see fox eyes just with being at a different angle. It is also better being able to talk to the lamper.

Fixing the lamp to the roof is not a bad thing though because half the time it is to cold to be stood up there.

The biggest prob I had with mine was getting it to pass the hose pipe test :P

Let me know how you get on with it :)

I kept it simple this being the first time we had fitted a sunroof :look:

The shooter also has a gun mounted lamp so he can lamp solo if wished. Communication is a problem at the moment, but i am looking at one of those motorbike rider to pillion passenger set ups :)

Your right it was incredibly cold sticking out through the roof last night while those inside were toasty warm ;):lol::lol:

And mines totally watertight :lol::P As for the potholes :D:lol: i should stop urinating blood in about a week :lol::lol::lol: The old kidneys sure take a bashing :/:lol:

Iv just got out of hospital a few days ago with a badly fractured elbow as a result from my hatch, i was standing out the hatch going round shooting rabbits on a golf course with me rimmy when we hit a pot hole which slammed me into the side of the hatch fracturing my elbow so just remember to brace your self even when your going slowly

Iv just got out of hospital a few days ago with a badly fractured elbow as a result from my hatch, i was standing out the hatch going round shooting rabbits on a golf course with me rimmy when we hit a pot hole which slammed me into the side of the hatch fracturing my elbow so just remember to brace your self even when your going slowly

Nasty m8 ,hope it heals soon :good:

Hope you gave your driver a good slap too :good::good::good::yes:

I've taken a bashing or two while stood out of the top of my fourtrack, makes you want to reach down and give the driver a bit of a smack :good:

No such problems now we have two seats in the back of a suzuki sj built up to get us to the right level with the roof total luxury :good:

i now know where hawkeye is standing next time he,s in my motor. :P:good:

i now know where hawkeye is standing next time he,s in my motor. :P:good:

With you driveing no bloody way your a nutter behind the wheel.!!!!!!! :P:P:P:lol: