barn finds

Paddy Galore!

I`v found, well my springer found a courting couple on three occasions. :rolleyes: different couples, different barns.

We have lots of private schools around here and they do like to get together shall we say.

Funny thing is, when they were discovered they never took any notice of me or the dog, they were too busy. B) :lol:

B) I think its something to do with karma, i remember when i was 8yrs old i bought an old raleigh runabout [ with the pedals, had to ride it like a push bike to start it, remember them!] and i was too scared to take it home, anyway i left it in a cow shed in the farm up the road and someone kiked it! the swine!

so i think this is karma just paying me back... :rolleyes:

Back in '71 found a blown '51 MGTD in an old shed at a farm I shot over - Paid the farmer £20 for it as a project. When I cleaned it up it was in pretty good nick apart from the engine. Paid a £100 (a lot at that time for me) to have the engine rebuilt, great little car when fixed but about 6 weeks after I got it on the road I was working in London and a Yank offered me £1K for it . You could get a new car for that at the time so I took it and have regretted it most of the time since B) :lol::rolleyes:

D