selection shoots 2010

beretta

I dunno, quite a few of the England shots have been there of recent. Probably why I haven't seen you or Cat there :o :lol:

Yes, there were 2 guys I recognised in those photos of that shoot there the other day, I've shot with both of them in England team events, can't fathom out what they were doing there, 8 stands of 6 pairs would do anybodys brain in. :good:

England Sporting team selection events are run on a region by region basis, they include the English & British Open, which are only open to CPSA members, (of course), the others can be shot by non CPSA members, provided they buy a "day pass", however, here's the rub, they're all more than 30 miles away from those sink estates in Basildon, so I can't see many of the Essex mafia making the effort..?

Cat.

Yes, there were 2 guys I recognised in those photos of that shoot there the other day, I've shot with both of them in England team events, can't fathom out what they were doing there, 8 stands of 6 pairs would do anybodys brain in. :o

Cat, I must admit I was quite impressed they were there.....supporting a local grass roots club, the sport and the charity. Exactly as it should be :good:

Cat, I must admit I was quite impressed they were there.....supporting a local grass roots club, the sport and the charity. Exactly as it should be :good:

Another reason why we wouldn't see Cat there :o

Bagsy, you're wasting your time Cat can't decipher the language you have written in or the strange dialect.

Grass roots and support. Next you will be talking of haybales and fun and have Cat reaching for his CPSA dictionary with the full lexicon of shooting language.... alas only to draw a blank :lol::hmm:

Edited by Mungler

Well if the England shooting boys are only 1 infront of me at JJs I think we should all give it a whirl.

Well, they clearly had an off day, at the last Registered shoot you shot I reckon they were about 30 clays in front of you..?? :rolleyes:

And yes, Bagsy, I too support grass roots shooters and worthy causes, a few years back I organised a 50 bird re-entry in aid of the local hospital scanner appeal, ( a local farmer provided the land AND THE STRAW BALES), it was just after the Hungerford shootings when all gun owners were being regarded as lunatics, believe it or not we had over 300 entries and we gave a cheque to the hospital for £1000, I've never worked so hard for £1000 in my life. :good:

Cat.