THIS MAKES MY ******* BLOOD BOIL

Billy.

If you look at one of the video links on the page there is one that says" Pitball attacks" its the same video but without the writing. But cannot go on that alone, we will just have to wait and see when they catch it and its owner, How can that guy even sleep at night?

that would be "pit bull"

I have not said in this thread that they should be destroyed, I said they were dangerous.

I think when people say that they should sterilise the owners Im guessing the chav like owners there talking about, unless your chav or a dog fighting man which I dont think you are you dont need to worry do you?

so, by your own admission......

a dog of this breed owned by a respnsible normal person like myself is ok and should'nt raise concern.

a dog of this breed owned by a chav should be considered to be dangerous.

therefore, by definition, its the owner, not the dog......

so how we can come to the conclusion the breed on the whole is bad...well........... :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadley they seem to be a fashion excessery for tattood ********,were i live every ner do well has one including the girls..never worked but can find the 3 to 400 quid they are fetching without papers.sterelize the dogs and the owners and the problem should go away in time.

this is what you said. :rolleyes:

i also pointed out a few pages ago that it was an american bull dog.

Edited by myzeneye

were does it say its a pit ? i think part of it is down to these scum bags swapping dogs when a dog reaches a certain age or if they become bored they will swap it or sell it this makes the dog unsettled also the owner is not even fussed about gaining control over the dog. its obviously not the breed of dogs fault. so i think we can all agree that doesnt even need slating the main thing is to get the little rat caught. and hopefully he will bumb into some hard b astard in prison thats nan is blind an has a guide dog.

Guest rimotu66
Is there any real reason, apart from sentiment, why bull terrier/pitbull type dogs continue to exist in this country. This has been a recurrent theme over the last 6 months I have been posting on this forum. Chavs like pitbull type dogs, they appear to prefer them to be as nasty and uncontrollable as possible. At least this one tried to separate the dogs. It remains unforgivable and as the owner of the dog he should face the full force of the law. The dog, together with its breed should be expunged from existence. After all more harm is caused by this bread of dog than ever was by legally held hand guns.

Well excuse me mate... :angry: My last English Bull 'Lucy May Chrissali' went to sleep at 12 years old and never showed a nasty sign in her live , the nasty little Jack Russel I had at the same time would go for anything with legs including her. My previous dog Tye, also a English Bull had to be put to sleep at 9years of age due to a brain tumour and he never showed a sign of nastyness either. My attraction to English Bulls started when I was a young boy on my G'fathers farm , Sally was his dog which was also a English Bull who I used to play with.... you get the pattern here ???

And this 'chav'(what is a chav anyway?) and his dog do need finding and dealing with but please dont class all Bull Terriers or other breeds as the same. :hmm:

Edited by rimotu66

im not arguing but how do you know it is a pitbull? you seem pretty sure

it's markings are typical boxer not saying im right though, i'd go with the american bulldog which is basically a big muscular boxer, if it was a pitbull they are meant to be muzzled when in public by law.

bottom line is him and the dog need destroying, not all dogs and owners are like that, any dog can be trained to sit, retreive or unfortunately attack or just be generally aggressive and its down to the owner. if you met mine you'd never hear a bad word said about the breed, he's been attacked on several occasions by different dogs when he was on the lead and they wasn't, including a dobermann, lurcher and golden retreiver, but its the tits who never had them on a lead who i blame, i'm certainly not narrow minded enough to condem them three breeds to death as a result.

were does it say its a pit ? i think part of it is down to these scum bags swapping dogs when a dog reaches a certain age or if they become bored they will swap it or sell it this makes the dog unsettled also the owner is not even fussed about gaining control over the dog. its obviously not the breed of dogs fault. so i think we can all agree that doesnt even need slating the main thing is to get the little rat caught. and hopefully he will bumb into some hard b astard in prison thats nan is blind an has a guide dog.

it doesent.....hahahaha.... the point is, if he's gonna make any kind of comment he could at least try and appear like he knows what he's talking about. getting the breed name right would be a good start. its pit bull not pitball. :angry:

i never said it was a pit bull terrier... i stated from the off it was an american bull dog..

your right too... ive seen no goodnicks in council houses swapping dogs, getting new ones every other week etc....this added to the fact they cant behave or look after them selves never mind a dog is oftgen the reason they turn out bad....

but for those who suggest that the breed is dangerous or bad and has no place on earth...etc etc and that anyone who owns one is a chav or an unconsiderate idiot is just narrowminded well.... your wrong.

Edited by myzeneye

oh lord just to save you the embarrassment of thinking i now nothing. pitbull terriers are frequently 'nick named' pits or bull 's' for instance with a lurcher yes sir hes a 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki cross greyhound. so please refrain from trying to start arguments an use cockyness behind a screen when your comments are frankly mediocre and in correct. also feel free to get key bashing you wanabe because im not listening. cheers rant over.

Edited by bobbo

This type of incident happened three streets away from where I live, and the owner was left holding his guide dog both bleeding together on the pavement, whilst the ****bag called his dog and walked off . I believe he was off work for some months, a well respected man holding a full time job was housebound because the owner couldnt control his animal. We see lots of young kids with dogs that are fashionable for them in and around the City of Birmingham. I realy feel sorry for that Woman and her dog as their confidence in walking in public must have been put to zero.

oh lord just to save you the embarrassment of thinking i now nothing. pitbull terriers are frequently 'nick named' pits or bull 's' for instance with a lurcher yes sir hes a 1/4 bull 1/4 saluki cross greyhound. so please refrain from trying to start arguments an use cockyness behind a screen when your comments are frankly mediocre and in correct. also feel free to get key bashing you wanabe because im not listening. cheers rant over.

go back a few posts and youll see a was talking to/about how bfg has been calling them "pitballs" all night. not really anything to do with what youve said.... in fact, i think i was even agreeing with you about the unstable background of some poor dogs who are passed from pillar to post...

i aint trying to start any arguments ? or be cocky for that matter other then pointing out to the bfg he ought to at least appear to look like he knows what he's talking about....

as for doing it behing a screen....well theres not much i can do about that, this is the internet.

im puzzled as to what you expect me to do about this, all i can suggest is that ill actually be near Llangurig, not to far from you i believe, on saturday if youd like to meet me to discuss my "cockyness from behind a screen." :angry:

if you think my comments are mediocre ,fair enough, thats your opinion but please point out where ive been incorrect on any matters...

aslo, please explain what or who exactly it is i " wanabe" ?

Edited by myzeneye

so, by your own admission......

a dog of this breed owned by a respnsible normal person like myself is ok and should'nt raise concern.

a dog of this breed owned by a chav should be considered to be dangerous.

therefore, by definition, its the owner, not the dog......

so how we can come to the conclusion the breed on the whole is bad...well........... :angry:

Sorry for my spelling mistakes.

I cant really be bothered about arguing about who's fault it is. This is about a Blind womans guide dog nearly getting its throat ripped out by a dog that should not of got hold of it. Why you put up pictures of your staffordshire bull terrier. No one mentioned about your breed of dog before you posted (I think I will have to go back and check) and you must know that you will get a reaction from some people like me who totally hate the bull breeds. Its quite clear it's not a SBT, I think its a cross breed between a Pitbull and a Boxer.

Anyway good night

Edited by The BFG

An accomplished an knowledgeable sportsman.

also i dont think its fair painting all people from housing estates or these areas were chavs are associated with. there could well be a kid that gets on with school an comes home an thats just the dog he chooses yes he has to walk it on the park behind his house an yes he weres trainers an a tracksuite because thats all he knows what if these chavs all walked around with spaniels ? would you still thing there used to kick hell out of eachother behind spar on a saturday night or are they just walking there dogs. its the its the awareness an not knowing what there dogs needs an the ways of there temperament. that cause these wild streaks maybe that lads dog is not frequently let out the house an is never in contact with other dogs obviously the dog in this age will be put down. but its down to the rat at the first glance of the clip who would most likely be the suspect a sporting gentleman in his breeks an flatcap walking 'dog' in the alley or this plank in his tracksuite walking with a can of wifebeater.

Sorry to say I dont really want to watch a vid like this , but based on what I have learnt about dogs in general (owning gundogs ) there is a certain amount of info hardwired into a bloodline ,like why ESP have to hunt for sod all , labs have to collect stuff and bring it back so it must be said that dogs of the bull or pit type were bred to fight and can have heighend aggresion and bite strength and thus can make a very good job of it when they do (or are made to ) . add to this the dogs hard man image and its just all going to go wrong in the wrong hands (and they buy them in droves ) . I think with all respect to staff/ bulldog sensible owners your pushing water up a hill with todays media coverage its like the difference between a pen knife and a bowie ..both can kill you but one looks like it will do it easier and I think people start to question why you have to own a dog of that type ...pity as lots are confident well rounded dogs ..its their ability for finishing a fight or take it to far that is their undoing as well as ***** being able to own them with abaondon .

Edited by PWD

Please really read my comment AGAIN I said there is another video of the same incident saying its a pit bull and I then said I cant go on that alone we will have to wait.

it doesent.....hahahaha.... the point is, if he's gonna make any kind of comment he could at least try and appear like he knows what he's talking about. getting the breed name right would be a good start. its pit bull not pitball. :angry:

A simple spelling mistake doesnt make me not know what Im talking about next time you make a spelling mistake shall I announce you dont know ****?

i never said it was a pit bull terrier... i stated from the off it was an american bull dog..

your right too... ive seen no goodnicks in council houses swapping dogs, getting new ones every other week etc....this added to the fact they cant behave or look after them selves never mind a dog is oftgen the reason they turn out bad....

but for those who suggest that the breed is dangerous or bad and has no place on earth...etc etc and that anyone who owns one is a chav or an unconsiderate idiot is just narrowminded well.... your wrong.

Edited by The BFG

If you want a dog that is capable of this type of attack then it should be made by law to be muzzled when not in a secure environment, simples! I love the my dog is good dog, my dog wont do that, well the dog will one day do what IT wants not what you or any ******* dog whisperer wants, if that cant be recognised then you should not have a dog at all

KW

Sorry to say I dont really want to watch a vid like this , but based on what I have learnt about dogs in general (owning gundogs ) there is a certain amount of info hardwired into a bloodline ,like why ESP have to hunt for sod all , labs have to collect stuff and bring it back so it must be said that dogs of the bull or pit type were bred to fight and can have heighend aggresion and bite strength and thus can make a very good job of it when they do (or are made to ) . add to this the dogs hard man image and its just all going to go wrong in the wrong hands (and they buy them in droves ) . I think with all respect to staff/ bulldog sensible owners your pushing water up a hill with todays media coverage its like the difference between a pen knife and a bowie ..both can kill you but one looks like it will do it easier and I think people start to question why you have to own a dog of that type ...pity as lots are confident well rounded dogs ..its their ability for finishing a fight or take it to far that is their undoing as well as ***** being able to own them with abaondon .

i think your spot on there bud. :angry:

I'm no dog man and can't fathom why the the dog was on it's lead for the first two scenes - then not as the guy drops something on the floor and prods the dog to sit or lay near it. It then looks like he was on the phone or something. Maybe the dog was to guard that item rather than the guy be in possession of it?

Ain't in any way excusing what happened but he tried to grab his dog before it took off, and then beat and booted ten bells out of it trying to stop its attack on the other dog. It's clearly not an owner initiated attack but it does demonstrate the willingness of that dog to attack. I can't find the right words to say how this looks like a tragic accident - albeit one that could have been avoided.

Shame the twuts who use them in this way will not learn from this.

If you want a dog that is capable of this type of attack then it should be made by law to be muzzled when not in a secure environment, simples! I love the my dog is good dog, my dog wont do that, well the dog will one day do what IT wants not what you or any ******* dog whisperer wants, if that cant be recognised then you should not have a dog at all

KW

:angry:

I'm no dog man and can't fathom why the the dog was on it's lead for the first two scenes - then not as the guy drops something on the floor and prods the dog to sit or lay near it. It then looks like he was on the phone or something. Maybe the dog was to guard that item rather than the guy be in possession of it?

Ain't in any way excusing what happened but he tried to grab his dog before it took off, and then beat and booted ten bells out of it trying to stop its attack on the other dog. It's clearly not an owner initiated attack but it does demonstrate the willingness of that dog to attack. I can't find the right words to say how this looks like a tragic accident - albeit one that could have been avoided.

Shame the twuts who use them in this way will not learn from this.

He did have it on the lead then let go of the lead to open a can of beer.