Croatia 2009

Mungler

Cracking photos, really brings it all back! :huh:

The Croats love their Lada Nivas don't they, they go absolutely everywhere in them! :good:

Numbers don't tell the full story, as someone who been twice before and not seen a safe shot I can confirm it isn't all about numbers, there is much more to it than that, it truly is an adventure

Absolutely, couldn't agree more Stuart but some people just don't 'get it' unfortunately, but you get the odd moaner wherever you go I guess!

I am still alive folks, just still a bit off. Thanks for all the medication Mung i am not sure if i paid though due to me not feeling all that good at the time, please let me know how much i owe you if any :blink:

Trying to get in the loo on the plane to unload some more pork and cat food was a bit more difficult than i thought, the blond air hostess with the big teeth bloked my entrance.............. boy ! she never knew how lucky she was, talk about close :good::huh: ...................i think ive lost 1/2 a stone thats a bonus

any way apart from that another good week end, a great pity i didn't get the chance to unleash the raw power of my 30.06

Then and only then would you realise what it takes to keep that beast under control. :blush:

Next time i go i'm going to try and smuggle in some ration packs that'll be a treat ..be like Christmas and birthday all rolled into 1..

anyone got any butter :blink:

Who knows, maybe next year the Herts lot will show you how it's done... with a HMR of course :huh:

It's fully booked. Don't ask when or which weeks in November. They are fully booked too.

Seriously, get your standing order set up now £30 per week (far less than a 20 a day smoking habit costs) will make sure you have the wonga ready, get the time booked off and tell your missus how it's gonna be that you as the man are going shooting, damn it. Mind you, you might want to factor in "growing a pair" in the next 51 weeks as well :good:

Edited by Mungler