ESSEX MASTERS

Anni

Abit early I know :good:

But I have noticed a couple of adverts for nexts years Essex masters

Wondering what the score is on this shoot :yes: Do you have to book early and is it squadded, can you build your own squad if it is.

Can you pick the day you shoot or is it alloted to you :good:

And who's going from off here :hmm:

Yes you do need to book early and if you have enough people (8 I think) you can arrange your own squad.

Mungler usually does ours and if you read this Mung, I am in. Ring Essex Gun in the morning and ask.

If you northern bods want to come down the night before I can arrange a B & B or cheap hotel for you.

Highly likely that there's be a large Essex gay contingent attending. I'm Greater London BTW :good:

Anyday you want, weekends book up fairly quickly. It is squaded but you can enter your own squads. I recall that we picked Friday this year ( I think?) and had the company of Chard and someone else.....

It's a good shoot. Hard, I hurt.

I want to try and make either the Essex Masters or the UK Grand Masters this year. They are both very much "Green Bananas" at the moment though so I will refrain from making a commitment for a good while ;)

Do try, it'll be good to shoot with you again at a top event. :hmm:

Yes, I'm led to believe it's at Foresakenheath, (yet again...yawn), a must to miss. :lol:

Damn..... :hmm: still, I'm going. :yes:

I want to try and make either the Essex Masters or the UK Grand Masters this year. They are both very much "Green Bananas" at the moment though so I will refrain from making a commitment for a good while :hmm:

you wont turn up. :yes::lol:

ill be booking a few more myself this year. :hmm: but only with the very serious clay shooters ;):yes::lol:

I will try and pencil one in. Between the two I think I would opt for the Grand Masters as I have places to stay down there, hence removing accomodation costs. Plus "Grand Masters" has a much classier ring to it than "Essex Masters" :hmm:

Shame about the Worlds being at Lakenheath as I have heard from a number of people that their sporting events are a bit pap. The British is meant to be at Doveridge though, which is good as it is fairly local to me in comparison at only 139 miles :hmm:

Oi B, where has this no-show reputation come from?? I've only missed one!! :yes:

Edited by paulos

I will try and pencil one in. Between the two I think I would opt for the Grand Masters as I have places to stay down there, hence removing accomodation costs. Plus "Grand Masters" has a much classier ring to it than "Essex Masters" :hmm:

Shame about the Worlds being at Lakenheath as I have heard from a number of people that their sporting events are a bit pap. The British is meant to be at Doveridge though, which is good as it is fairly local to me in comparison at only 139 miles :hmm:

Any idea of a date for the Grand Masters or the British yet?

Sadly the Essex Masters (currently) clashes with a work trip (to Huntington Beach California), tough choice i know but it's looking like I'll have to wait until 2011 to give it a whirl :yes:

Any idea of a date for the Grand Masters or the British yet?

Sadly the Essex Masters (currently) clashes with a work trip (to Huntington Beach California), tough choice i know but it's looking like I'll have to wait until 2011 to give it a whirl :hmm:

May 28th - 31st for Grand Masters. 200 birds, £75 entry.

British is normally First week of September. :hmm:

Nicky I don't blame you - I know which I would choose as well!! :hmm:

I read on the forum tha must not be names that the British is at Doveridge so hopefully that is correct. If it is then I will give it a bash. I am not travelling any further for it though. From past experience, it would be more efficient just to pay somebody £200 to kick me in the balls rather than travel 500 miles+ for a similar experience :hmm:

Nicky I don't blame you - I know which I would choose as well!! :hmm:

I read on the forum tha must not be names that the British is at Doveridge so hopefully that is correct. If it is then I will give it a bash. I am not travelling any further for it though. From past experience, it would be more efficient just to pay somebody £200 to kick me in the balls rather than travel 500 miles+ for a similar experience :lol:

Give me first refusal on the ball kicking :hmm: I will do it for free aswell :yes:

• 2 weeks later...