mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lurcherboy

Sorry Ern, I have done a YP, put it in wherever it fits mate :P

LB

:lol: You have got me there LB, can't think where else to put it that takes pictures.

Just out of uninteresting interest, the traditional chrome/polished stainless steel finishers behind the front wheels on all Astons set in a recess, guess who polished them in his part time job after he retired? :lol:

None taken Magman :)

Hawkeye, get off the bandwagon before it hits a bumpy road :D

Ernyha, was this a home industry you set up? I sincerely hope it doesnt intrude on my marquee :lol::lol::D

Anyone wanting to go coying in this motor should be put up against a wall and shot :P

LB

Scania Fire engine is MUCH better if you go round town in the Aston all the blokes look at you.....in a Scania or indeed ANY fire engine and all the women drool at you........I ask the audience"which would you prefer?:D"Just got a clip round the ear from the boss :P:lol::lol:

Edited by henry d

Scania Fire engine is MUCH better if you go round town in the Aston all the blokes look at you.....in a Scania or indeed ANY fire engine and all the women drool at you........I ask the audience"which would you prefer?:D"Just got a clip round the ear from the boss :P:lol::lol:

***** serves you right :D

LB

• 3 weeks later...

Nice looking car especially for a Ford but I am afraid true Jags. made at Browns Lane in Coventry are no longer produced and soon the factory will be mainly a housing estate.

As an ex apprentrice who worked there for 17 years, I don't want to see Ford Mondeos dressed up as Jaguars thank you.

Yes a raw nerve has been touched. :<

yes fair point, there are very few true manufacteurs these days, jaguar are one of the main victuims of the yanks, still make pretty cars cant take that away from them.

but im not a jag man my self, im more a tvr guy, i.e russian :lol: another example of a company loosing its marbles :)

Edited by dunganick

YP, no problem mate, if its got wheels it can be jacked :lol:

Yes it is good Nick but not as good as the Aston.

Ern, I was told the fisrt of the new jags were built using the Mondeo floor pan, any truth in that?

Magman, you are to be congratulated on your choice of vehicle for deacoying, nothing better in my book mate :)

LB

Ern, I was told the fisrt of the new jags were built using the Mondeo floor pan, any truth in that?

:< Indeed they were and are, the X type or whatever it is called uses the Mondeo floorpan,brakes,suspension etc and a souped up Ford V6 engine. They have even painted the Halewood factory in Jaguar green and given the workers overalls with Jaguar badges on them.