How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yp: I just can't seem to concentrate :oops:

Over and over today, I whacked the first couple of pairs, THEN started missing.

If you hit the first pair, no reason why you shouldn't hit them all :lol:

Hi Chard, Nice shooting by your team. I know what you feel like I missed a complete pair on those silly birds 2nd stand on the right down from the club house after hitting the first 4 birds. Then I had a blonde moment by missing 4 on the stand next to the left side of the clubhouse after hittin the first pair. Although I finished on 85 it should have been at least a 90+. So back to the drawing board next week with Kingsley & Doveridge both on & close together :no::lol:

Hi Chard, Nice shooting by your team. I know what you feel like I missed a complete pair on those silly birds 2nd stand on the right down from the club house after hitting the first 4 birds. Then I had a blonde moment by missing 4 on the stand next to the left side of the clubhouse after hittin the first pair. Although I finished on 85 it should have been at least a 90+. So back to the drawing board next week with Kingsley & Doveridge both on & close together :no::lol:

Nice shooting, K :lol:

I would say 85 was a damn good score for that set-up. Brett Winstanley got 89 so you weren't far out :no:

I'm away next weekend unfortunately, so I'll miss both Kingsley and Doveridge :oops:

Good to see you're up for the North v Saaaaarf day. That's in the bag for the North now then :yp: ???:lol: :lol:

Edited by Chard

Nice shooting, K :good:

I would say 85 was a damn good score for that set-up. Brett Winstanley got 89 so you weren't far out :lol:

I'm away next weekend unfortunately, so I'll miss both Kingsley and Doveridge :angry:

Good to see you're up for the North v Saaaaarf day. That's in the bag for the North now then :good::lol::P:lol:

Hi Chard,

Always up to shoot Hodnet, the North v Saaaaarf day should be good as it's the English open 3 weeks before & I am looking forward to shooting that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought that there might have been a 95 or 96 in at shuggy but I think it was won with 91 so I am happy with my 85. It seems some of those sneeky ones gave us all the slip.

Shame you can not come out to play next sunday, so it looks like shuggy in 2 weeks time for you then.

Regards Claybuster

Just got the results through from Saturday: Hodnet - ******* Student Shoot 2010 this Mr Poore chap seems to have jumped ahead of me despite leaving before the shoot-off though :angry: I will have to get my agent to make a few calls :rolleyes::lol:

Was William Orde using an air rifle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Not a lot of chicks on that list, Pedro :good:

You told me it was heaving with rich fast women. I reckon it was blokes in tights :good:

PS - cracked it - Page 2, Hot Chicks with Guns. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chard

Shugborough scores on the CPSA site now.

We were **** :yes::good::P

(apart from the Magmen and Claybuster) :oops:

Now you know how I feel everytime I shoot shuggy :lol: Just cant get on with it there its Killing my AAA aspirations :yes:

Bad look on the outcome Magman :yes: Next time we should have that box at the end of the drive away :P

Managed to actually get out last weekend (after a serious dry spell, then a dire round) and surprised myself with a 68x100. Straighted one stand and got a couple of 8's in, but I still need to work on the battues and chondels.

With any luck, I might be able to persuade Mrs. wookie to let me out to play more than once a fortnight, otherwise I am never going to improve.