How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Its one of them things I suppose. My mates wanted to go to Caterham, so I was out-voted, then on sunday morning I noticed it was a bloody registered shoot as well, but I didnt say anything otherwise it comes across bad if you know what I mean, so I went anyway, got there at 10-30 and the car park was packed, it took an hour to do the first 3 stands, by then I'd lost the will to live, which is a particular shame as thinking about it the queues got less as it went on :good:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but remember you shot the Skeet, not the Sporting. :)

Some serious improvement is required from the Southern "team" if we are to avoid a severe rogering at Hodnet. :good:

Cat.

I think you will find Cat that my score would have been top of A class had I not shot birds only.

Ah, the lament that I should have joined the CPSA and entered the full competition, not :good:

I think you will find Cat that my score would have been top of A class had I not shot birds only

Ah, the lament that I should have joined the CPSA and entered the full competition, not

Indeed you would - top of A class was 85 - High gun was 97 :good:

You don't have to be CPSA to shoot at Caterham so you could have gone comp :drinks:

Edited by Bigweed

Well, I thought that the standard of competition would be much tougher and that I wouldn't get a look in, what with Pete's brother being out that day 'n all :drinks::good:

Incidentally, I did an 8/10 first time off in the pool shoot and was joint first when I left but saw that some jammy g won it with a 9/10.

Well, I thought that the standard of competition would be much tougher and that I wouldn't get a look in, what with Pete's brother being out that day 'n all :beer::drinks:

Incidentally, I did an 8/10 first time off in the pool shoot and was joint first when I left but saw that some jammy g won it with a 9/10.

Nicely done, squire :good:

Shot Kingsley Moor today with Berettaman Ron and Terry. Ron and Terry were entertaining as always :good:

Not the toughest of shoots, but really struggled with the jetlag of coming back from the US on Friday so was glad i didn't make the trip to Llandegla :lol:

Scores on the doors:

Ron 77 :good:

Nicky T 76 :lol:

Terry 57

Saw Claybuster, who was shooting to his normal high standard, and think i caught a glimpse of DSPUK as well down there too :lol:

Shot Kingsley Moor today with Berettaman Ron and Terry. Ron and Terry were entertaining as always :lol:

Not the toughest of shoots, but really struggled with the jetlag of coming back from the US on Friday so was glad i didn't make the trip to Llandegla :D

Scores on the doors:

Ron 77 :good:

Nicky T 76 :lol:

Terry 57

Saw Claybuster, who was shooting to his normal high standard, and think i caught a glimpse of DSPUK as well down there too :lol:

Nicely done Nicky, at least it's still an A Class score :good:

Went to Chernobyl (Dartford) today with Mung, Broken Man, Fatcatsplat and James.

Cant remember scores, I wasnt last and I beat "The Competitive Twins" (Evil Elvis and Sue Bear) by default as they werent there today :good::lol:

At stand 10 there were loads of whole orange clays in a tree opposite. We devised a scoring system where you took your 10 birds then could double your score for that stand

if you "roost shot" one of the orange clays out of the tree. :good::lol::lol:

drats -

Uncle Ron's squad beat me again - I spit my dummy out and stamped my feet on a stand and had to recover - stand 8 on corner of field - I let rabbit go too far - got a piggy on and missed three and the result was I rushed easy looper so 3x8 - so with axxx in hand went on to field -

Only a 73. - well shot you lads.

Dave

Shot Kingsley Moor today with Berettaman Ron and Terry. Ron and Terry were entertaining as always :good:

Not the toughest of shoots, but really struggled with the jetlag of coming back from the US on Friday so was glad i didn't make the trip to Llandegla ;)

Scores on the doors:

Ron 77 :)

Nicky T 76 :yes:

Terry 57

Saw Claybuster, who was shooting to his normal high standard, and think i caught a glimpse of DSPUK as well down there too :hmm:

Good shooting Nicky and Ron :good:

Well done all you chaps at Kingsley and Lllandddddddriggggggdaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm fearful as no word from babyface doing the DTL, it will probably take him all evening to wake up from the boredom. from Auntie. :):good::good::yes:

Hey up,

I decided against it this morning. Saved some dosh and took the dogs for a hike instead :hmm: