How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate won C class at the British Open Skeet a couple of years ago with a 97, I was joint 3rd in B class with the same :blush: Only 3 clays to gain :look: I don't fancy the trail down to Southern Counties but may do if I get talked into shooting for the NOE Team again.

******* sandbagging students :blush:

Shot my local yesterday morning with Imperfection and Hairyduck. Managed a 64, but got beaten by Hairyduck (who shot very well) with a 66.

To be honest, the weather was pretty pants and the rain and wind made the clays bounce around a fair bit. On one stand, you had the choice to either hit the clay, or wait for it to hit you. We hit them.

Looking out of the window now (sunny, light breeze, warm), I can't help wishing I was out there now as well.

Went to JJs with Russdmc and Del Digweed today. Three of us leading B class with 74 ex 84 when I left, including Diggers, but Tom the Tree was about to go out for a second round.

Mr & Mrs Broken Man arrived as I was leaving so I'd expect to see another good score go in.

Nice day for a shoot for a change :angry:

Nice day for the registered at Shugborough :lol:

As Bagsy said, it was nice to get out shooting without freezing your ******** off :P

It was good to see Paulos, even though he was antisocial and went round on his own on the pretence that he had to get a move on so that he could also do the shoot at Kegworth on his way home (which he didn't do in the end). :hmm:

Good shoot as always and a few good laughs. We managed to catch up with Trotsky later on and sent our secret weapon Maglad in to put him off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scores on the doors :

Paulos - 83 :lol: ******* Trotskyite students

Chard - 80 ^_^ 4th in B Class when we left, no cash there, then :lol:

Magman - 78 :lol: Decent stuff. Steady Eddie

Anni - 73 :hmm: That's what you get for swapping guns round :angry:

Maglad - 59. :good::yes: Good shooting chap, definitely coming along (a bit too well) :hmm:

Spotted Claybuster Keef, who allegedly got an 88. Well shot as always, chap :angry:

Edited by Chard