How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Certainly seems to be plenty of registered shoots up North - about time we had more down here !!!

There's quite a few in the Midlands. (Staffordshire this was). It's just over an hours drive from Manchester, about 65-70 miles each way :angry:

There's none in the North-West now apart from odd ones in North Wales. Other than that it's Yorkshire.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly seems to be plenty of registered shoots up North - about time we had more down here !!!

You're not wrong there - nothing for us Essex lads without a very long trip out. Been a CPSA member for about 6 years now and only shot two registered shoots. I'm paid up to April then it's BASC's turn for my hard earned. Shame really.

Nice day for the registered at Shugborough :lol:

As Bagsy said, it was nice to get out shooting without freezing your ******** off :P

It was good to see Paulos, even though he was antisocial and went round on his own on the pretence that he had to get a move on so that he could also do the shoot at Kegworth on his way home (which he didn't do in the end). :hmm:

Good shoot as always and a few good laughs. We managed to catch up with Trotsky later on and sent our secret weapon Maglad in to put him off :P:lol: :lol:

Scores on the doors :

Paulos - 83 :lol: ******* Trotskyite students

Chard - 80 ^_^ 4th in B Class when we left, no cash there, then :lol:

Magman - 78 :lol: Decent stuff. Steady Eddie

Anni - 73 :lol: That's what you get for swapping guns round :angry:

Maglad - 59. :good::hmm: Good shooting chap, definitely coming along (a bit too well) :lol:

Spotted Claybuster Keef, who allegedly got an 88. Well shot as always, chap :angry:

Yes Chard 88 for me though I missed a complete pair 3 times today :lol: ^_^ and twice when it was the last pair after hitting the first 6. :yes::hmm:

Still my excuse was I took the auto out today for the first time in 6 months so quite happy with the result. Looks like Kingsley & Doveridge next week cause I can not get this thursday off for Hodnet. Still plenty of shoots comin fast a furious now

Well you Essex boys aren't alone - the North has naff all either :lol: 320 mile round trip for me today :good: The Midlands are the place for registered shoots.

Still, I suppose I should be polite and say it was good to see Chard, Anni, Magman, Maglad (I'll be having words with you :lol::hmm: ), Keith and Ron :angry:

******* 83 :angry:

Good news of the day is, it only took me 2 hours to get home :yes::lol::lol:

Edited by paulos

Nice day for the registered at Shugborough :good:

As Bagsy said, it was nice to get out shooting without freezing your ******** off :P

It was good to see Paulos, even though he was antisocial and went round on his own on the pretence that he had to get a move on so that he could also do the shoot at Kegworth on his way home (which he didn't do in the end). :hmm:

Good shoot as always and a few good laughs. We managed to catch up with Trotsky later on and sent our secret weapon Maglad in to put him off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scores on the doors :

Paulos - 83 :good: ******* Trotskyite students

Chard - 80 ^_^ 4th in B Class when we left, no cash there, then :lol:

Magman - 78 :good: Decent stuff. Steady Eddie

Anni - 73 :hmm: That's what you get for swapping guns round :D

Maglad - 59. :good::yes: Good shooting chap, definitely coming along (a bit too well) :hmm:

Spotted Claybuster Keef, who allegedly got an 88. Well shot as always, chap :unsure:

Nice shooting chaps, especilly chard taking the (non-student) honours and maglad looks to be getting good scores every week. :good:

No shooting for me today but managed an hour at Coniston on friday afternoon and a bash locally again yesterday. No scoring as it was practise.

Looking forward to Llandegla next.....I've dug out my thermals and moon boots. :lol:

Nice shooting chaps, especilly chard taking the (non-student Old Duffers) honours and maglad looks to be getting good scores mouthier every week. :D

No shooting for me today but managed an hour at Coniston on friday afternoon and a bash locally again yesterday. No scoring as it was practise.

Looking forward to Llandegla next.....I've dug out my thermals and moon boots. :hmm:

Aye, well done Chard :unsure:

Here's a quick clip I took on my phone of Anni getting his kit together :lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by paulos

Aye, well done Chard :D

Here's a quick clip I took on my phone of Anni getting his kit together :lol:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

:unsure: :hmm:

******* student :unsure:

Atleast next time give us chance to destroy your soul :hmm: The old leaving your gear in the car parked way off trick :D how did we fall for it.

Well shot Paulos :good: keep it up now :good:

Good shooting from The men of Mag :good: Young Maglad is getting very very Dangerous :lol: Better hold on to are scalps :hmm: its not going to be long till he's given me a right good thrashing over the 100 :good:

Thanks for the loan of the Remmy Magman :good: Alass I better go back to the 682 althought the brief encouter was enjoyable.

Good round for Chard too :yes: He actually seems to laugh in the face of his few misses now :hmm: never seen such a change in a man :lol:

Brilliant weather aswell :lol:

Edited by Anni

Yes Chard 88 for me though I missed a complete pair 3 times today :good::good: and twice when it was the last pair after hitting the first 6. :good::good:

Still my excuse was I took the auto out today for the first time in 6 months so quite happy with the result. Looks like Kingsley & Doveridge next week cause I can not get this thursday off for Hodnet. Still plenty of shoots comin fast a furious now

Ridiculous next weekend round here :D

That's Doveridge, Kingsley Moor, Llandegla and Catton Hall - all next Sunday :hmm:

I'm going to Llandegla. I decided that a while ago, so I'm not changing my mind :unsure:

It's the most "different" of the shoots that are on, so that'll do me. It's tempting to do a hit on Catton Hall on the way home, but we've got the Charity Shield shoot at Hodnet on Thursday, so that would be 3 shoots in one week. That's getting a bit out of the range of my pocket :good:

This is a very addictive thing, isn't it? :lol:

Edited by Chard

Ridiculous next weekend round here :D

That's Doveridge, Kingsley Moor, Llandegla and Catton Hall - all next Sunday :hmm:

...and Grange Farm...

Oh well...the north has - 100 Reg DTL @ Spennymoor, 100 Reg DTL @ Rufforth and 100 Reg ABT @ East Yorkshire. Whoopty-*******-doo :good::lol: :unsure:

...and Grange Farm...

Oh well...the north has - 100 Reg DTL @ Spennymoor, 100 Reg DTL @ Rufforth and 100 Reg ABT @ East Yorkshire. Whoopty-*******-doo :hmm: :unsure: :D

All you Yaaaarkshiremen are a load of DTL Tarp Skreeters, so you should be happy, Trotsky :lol:

Edited by Chard

Where the hell are all of our sporting shoots?? What is that NickyT doing about it eh? :unsure: No doubt he slumped in a jacuzzi in some caribbean strip club right now with all his NOE Committee expenses :hmm::good:

His house is on the market too. I think he's flipping it for an expenses fiddle :lol:

Bribery and corruption, he'll be writing his ******* semi-autobiography soon :D

:good:

His house is on the market too. I think he's flipping it for an expenses fiddle :unsure:

Bribery and corruption, he'll be writing his ******* semi-autobiography soon :D

:good:

As long as he doesn't make another DEE VEE DEE :hmm::lol::good:

Chard,

You have got to do the world (Well the Essex Mafia) a favour and stick Nicky (Eminem) T up on you tube so they can see it. Words just cannot describe.

Well, shot like absolute poo yesterday at orion gun club. Could not hit a thing and started getting back to old habits; closing one eye, not following through, giving too much lead, weight transfer. In the end done 24 ex 50! :good:

Orions eh? Just be grateful you got out without losing any of your appendages :hmm:

Where the hell are all of our sporting shoots?? What is that NickyT doing about it eh? :hmm: No doubt he slumped in a jacuzzi in some caribbean strip club right now with all his NOE Committee expenses :good::lol:

Ruddy complaining, whinging and whining ******g students! :good:

You hardly ever have the time or money to shoot so save yourself for the Selection shoots :P

I need to get in training first! Playing "Eye of the Tiger" over and over only gets you so far you know :hmm::lol:

Speaking of selections - 2nd May - Coniston. Who is shooting it? Naturally I will be shooting round on my own but would be nice to know who I am avoiding :P

******* students :good:

I might be there if it doesn't clash with my burgeoning diary :good: