How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Shot 41x50 at the local with Haggis, Bob300w, MC, Alan50 and ME plus the usual regulars. Was a very fun afternoon, the weather came good and there was lots of merriment. The squad looked like the Blaser F3 owners club, i felt a little out of place shooting with my Browning until i realised you have to be fat and ugly as well as owning an F3 to get in. :lol:

I need a trip to the burger van and a couple of grand to get into that club! I'l stick in the Browning club for a while.

Haggis

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is charming,

I notice you are a bit braver now we are not standing alongside a lake. Never mind, I don't forget easily and there is a wicked lake at Hepworth Hall. So don't forget a towel and a change of clothes :):hmm:

Oh yes,

And one member of the F3 owners club pipped you by one clay. You should buy one, your shooting may well improve (Lets face it, it can't get any worse) ???:yes::lol:;):P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think for one clay i'll forgo the extra grand i need. :o :lol:

Anyway, how was the cuppa? :lol:

Shot a good layout at JJs today, some nice technical targets on offer, nothing too difficult but they needed a little thought. Finished on a 59 was was pretty poor having shot abysmally on one stand again but enjoyed the round. Mung shot really well finishing on an excellent 75 :)

Bumped into PDLM and John on the way round - he was looking a little weathered having spent so much time on his farm but was in good spirit. Good to see he's still alive :hmm:

Bazza and Dave were going out with Mung as I left so a few more scores to come in yet..........

Edited by Bagsy

37x50 at my other local. It was a fun Easter Egg shoot and i came away with one after getting second in A class (club classifications, not CPSA). A couple of tough stands and all told there were only a few cards in the 40s from what i could see so pleased with the score.

38 out of 50 today. Missed a few easy ones but windy as a fat lass's underkeks up here. :lol:

Well done Scott , i no what you mean about the wind today :D

Took the lad to shugborough, shot in the wind and showers :(

Magboy shot an 55

Magman shot an 85 and was winning B class when we left :P also would of been joint first in A class :P

There's always one stand that ******* it up , dropped all of the first birds on it and jko was behind me when i was shooting it . I'm sure he can move those clays with his mind :lol:

Seen Claybuster and jko there but don't no how they got on ?? sure they will be along later .

Magboy shot an 55

Magman shot an 85 and was winning B class when we left :P also would of been joint first in A class :P

There's always one stand that ******* it up , dropped all of the first birds on it and jko was behind me when i was shooting it . I'm sure he can move those clays with his mind :lol:

Seen Claybuster and jko there but don't no how they got on ?? sure they will be along later .

Some very tidy shooting there fellas. :lol:

Magboy shot an 55

Magman shot an 85 and was winning B class when we left :( also would of been joint first in A class :P

There's always one stand that ******* it up , dropped all of the first birds on it and jko was behind me when i was shooting it . I'm sure he can move those clays with his mind :P

Back of the net Maglads :lol: were gona bankrupt Shuggy :lol:

I must try Shugborough at some point, it must be easy :D

I shot a disapointing 44/50 this morning. Disapointing in as much that I had only dropped 2 up until the last stand which should have been 10 in the bag. But a shagged out manual trap on a shed roof that moved about put pay to that with the birds varying about 90 degrees and some were not even visible.

Never mind it was good enough for High gun

I must try Shugborough at some point, it must be easy :P

I shot a disapointing 44/50 this morning. Disapointing in as much that I had only dropped 2 up until the last stand which should have been 10 in the bag. But a shagged out manual trap on a shed roof that moved about put pay to that with the birds varying about 90 degrees and some were not even visible.

Never mind it was good enough for High gun

Please do :D just let me no when as i need a good :lol::lol::P

But a shagged out manual trap on a shed roof

Sounds like you were shooting in steptoe's back yard :(

Please do :D just let me no when as i need a good :lol::lol::P

WHOOP WHOOP

Sounds like you were shooting in steptoe's back yard :P

Unfortunately no, the club has a really nice wood to shoot in and lots of Promatic auto traps. This one stand was ruined by the trap.