what do you read

clone

Hi,

Shooting times, The Field, Airgun world Basc magazine ! :devil:

FM :devil:

P.S Forgot ot mention my rspb mag! Not sure if it is a shooting magazine though? :yp:

P.P.S Agree with Nick, it beats school work! All we were doing at school today though was listening to the ashes on our portable radios . (To some teachers delight others not so :devil: )

Edited by Ferret Master

Bought Air Gunner and Airgun World for a while, but mainly for adverts as I was looking to buy a new rifle. In the end I still went to my semi-local gun shop - they were cheaper than the internet places and anyone who advertised, and are on hand for advice when I need it (not that I will with all the advice here! :lol: )

Problem with the Airgun specific magazines is that the articles and features are often pretty short, and the reviews mainly consist of saying how fantastic a rifle is. Now, I know that modern air guns are usually faultless, so how about a second hand review now and again? "Good buys and dogs over the years..."

Obviously the BASC magazine - not just because it's free - because there is the occasonal air rifle specific article. Best thing is the country life and fieldcraft stuff which applies whatever you enjoy shooting. I do get funny looks on the train though whenever I'm reading something like that... :blink:

LS

I read the mags in Smiths and if there is an article of intrest I will buy it.

However I do find them a little repetative. Can't be helped I guess but it is the reason I don't buy them all the time.

The only one I do buy every month is SPORTING GUN.

Oh and the BASC magazine of course.

I read the mags in Smiths and if there is an article of intrest I will buy it.

How do you explain that to the staff, when youve just reached high to get them off the top shelf :lol::lol: Second thoughts, dont answer, its an image I dont want lingering around in my head for too long. :blink:

Edited by Axe