Kill it cook it eat it

badshot

I 'M watching it with interest too, especially Julia, but what was that she was wearing, that scarf was longer than the one Dr Who had (Tom Baker one I think) :good:

That little dark haired girl gets a bit fiesty, bet she could smash a plate or two.

You're probably right, she's Greek :yes:

And the vegan goes on about using land to grow crops for animal feed, well we'd still need to grow crops to feed people. :good:

Don't mean to be cynical but I wonder if these are agency actors playing certain character roles?

Apart from Phoebe of course, she's wonderful whatever she does. A good country gel :yes:

if everyone turns vegan like saint james, half of the british farmers would starve, some poor third world country will have to start growing **** loads of legumes to feed the british so we won't die of protein defficiency.

pigs are made of the same thing as us, and so are plants, when you get down to molecular level, we're all just atoms. using james' logic, atoms eating atoms? that's cannabilism alright. what we should all do, is to quit eating and die, won't be anymore issues there after( actually that'll solve a lot of problems, world hunger, oil crisis, global warming, war, AIDS... if only... think james the vegan might have a point there).

Leave them to it i think. The Vegan seems harmless enough, at least he isnt actively forcing his opinion down others throats. If he wants to miss out on a staple part of his diet and one of the best tasting food types thats his choice. In the mean time the rest of us normal human beings will keep the animal/human relationship the right way around.

I am quite happy to blame animals for global warming, as i presume they would be ok with getting rid of tax on fuel guzzling cars. Then i can get a V8 Landy to go shoot all the evil polluting deer in.

The vegan (David Walliams look-alike!) seems more intelligent than the affrican student (fast food junkie one) and Phoebe although shes very pretty she seems a little bit dippy compared to him. However, his arguments for veganism are completley irrational to say the least!! theres no way we could all be vegan or vegitarian! Also he makes himself look stupid when he says stuff like the animals should be left to live and shouldnt be killed - as if they are wild or something! statements like that are rude to the farmer who's worked so hard to fatten those cattle. Its a good program i hope a lot of townies watch it, i just wish there was one for each country! it would make me proud to be in the british agricultural industry, and make at least some of our extra stringent rules and regs worthwhile if our consumers knew about them!!

SP

oh and the greek one is deffs the fittest!

Leave them to it i think. The Vegan seems harmless enough, at least he isnt actively forcing his opinion down others throats. If he wants to miss out on a staple part of his diet and one of the best tasting food types thats his choice.

Couldn't agree more his view seems stupid but keeps it to himself pretty well i don't mind vegans the same way i don't mind people of any religion what ever it may be like i don't mind people trying to save the environment on their one man missions its when they have a holier than thow attitude that i get ****** off so long as they dont try and force it on me its fine and dandy so far as i'm concerned.

George

Edited by groach1234

fast food junkie getting a bit saddistic now. she sounds pretty blood thirsty... might turn out to be a pathological chicken killer. could make a good episode of wallace and gromit, casting her as the villain: hundreds of chickens disappearing mysteriously, where have they gone?..... hehe

This thread reminded me to take my vitamins :hmm:

Not a veggie tho, take them anyway :blush:

I think anyone who eats meat should be prepaired to "get there hands dirty" and be able to kill and prepair/cook the meat.

Veggies dont bother me apart from the ones who try to force others to share there veiws, they are often hypocrite's in one way or another anyway.

The black woman turned a bit freaky when she wasnt allowed to kill a chicken,but then again with how she fumbled around-i wouldnt have trusted her with a toothbrush.She announced bit later that she couldnt wait to go to Nigeria to kill a chicken over there.

Her lack of respect for animals is a bit off putting.