BDO darts vs PDC darts

jonno 357

The young lad from St Helens Dave Chisnall was awesome. 4-1 down and kicked The Count out

He could certainly be this years winner

your spelling is terrible you should no you dont spell it with an O

KW

The young lad from St Helens Dave Chisnall was awesome. 4-1 down and kicked The Count out

He could certainly be this years winner

He was the bookies favourite to win that, I has to be said he played brilliantly to come back from there to win :good:

But what so often happens in sport is a game like that is followed by a poor performance - I hope it doesn't though.

I know he was stunned by the win, but he still needs to work on his interview technique

He was the bookies favourite to win that, I has to be said he played brilliantly to come back from there to win :good:

But what so often happens in sport is a game like that is followed by a poor performance - I hope it doesn't though.

I know he was stunned by the win, but he still needs to work on his interview technique

I saw that interview aswell. It was like watching teeth being pulled!

ZB

In my opinion i think it was a great shame when it all got split, i for one lost touch with the game as i didnt have sky, (still dont) although just recently i been watching on free view.

Like most sports it was the money that caused the big split. And before anyone jumps on my head, yes i would have gone for the bigger cash pot :good:

I just missed watching it on TV :blush:

there are a few of the old faces on from some years ago, But there are also a few that will not be seen again on the oche :beer: