I give up

ollie

Went to McKerr's in lurgan earlier with my dad, turned out to be an expensive afternoon, ended up buying 2 shotguns and a cabinet ;)

A webley and scott 912 30", practically new for £600. And some old lanber to get my dads cert through, for 60 quid I couldn't fault it

now to get the certificates off, and wait a long, long time :good:

Good luck mate :lol: . I don't think McCloys will recognise when I go back to pick up my rifle.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to McKerr's in lurgan earlier with my dad, turned out to be an expensive afternoon, ended up buying 2 shotguns and a cabinet :lol:

A webley and scott 912 30", practically new for £600. And some old lanber to get my dads cert through, for 60 quid I couldn't fault it

now to get the certificates off, and wait a long, long time :good:

I cant knock McKerrs,shot shot,Stevens a good lad to deal with, hes honest and wont put you to far wrong :lol:

ok, just got the inside scoop from Lisnaharragh. Apparently they're understaffed, and have been for some time now. My application, 4/5 months minimum. They're still sorting out stuff that's been backlogged since february

I guess this is a case of "fire and forget" :good:

ok, just got the inside scoop from Lisnaharragh. Apparently they're understaffed, and have been for some time now. My application, 4/5 months minimum. They're still sorting out stuff that's been backlogged since february

This is the story I got; however, it seems that they have been stuck in February for the past 2 months. The last girl I was talking to told me that they can't do anymore than 2 applications a day. My FAC has been away more than 4 months now and to be honest it has got to the point were I am totally scundered with the situation.

This is the story I got; however, it seems that they have been stuck in February for the past 2 months. The last girl I was talking to told me that they can't do anymore than 2 applications a day. My FAC has been away more than 4 months now and to be honest it has got to the point were I am totally scundered with the situation.

Well ollie, its been 6 months now for me and still no word :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Had my FEO on the phone tonight (they have already checked the cabinet), asked me a few questions and said she will send the enquiry form back to Lisnasharragh tomorrow, so hopefully with a bit of luck I should have it back within a month or so. As always the FEO has been fantastic throughout this long drawn process. :good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, the cogs have been churning for just over 4 months now, and the FEO's been in touch

Might even see it for christmas at this rate :blush:

well, the cogs have been churning for just over 4 months now, and the FEO's been in touch

Might even see it for christmas at this rate :blush:

Good luck mate. I am about to put in for another variation in the next few weeks, hopefully it will be a bit quicker.