NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

Will Bazza be constructing some sort of handicap system based on: Bazza's windage, me being a bad shot, ME being drunk still, PDLM trigger freezer/event anxiety, MC being too tall for the cages, Bagsy getting the hump after a bad stand, Munglers pube on front bead and all of us having to shoot with a bunch of foreigners?

Yep,

So it is in the bag without firing a shot.

You also missed out on "Losing the top 10 scorecards from the northern monkeys"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Bazza be constructing some sort of handicap system based on: Bazza's windage, me being a bad shot, ME being drunk still, PDLM trigger freezer/event anxiety, MC being too tall for the cages, Bagsy getting the hump after a bad stand, Munglers pube on front bead and all of us having to shoot with a bunch of foreigners?

The 'double barrel' method is now in new hands, well, until the Masters that is :good:

Do you want me to start the customer care then?

I am not worried, they will lose whoever we have shooting for them. Bazza is in charge of doing the scores. :good:

Your customer care skills are going to be deployed in mid May when all the johnny-come-latelys decide that they want to come. :hmm:

Cheque in the envelope ready for a post box on my way into work tomorrow for me, Burt Babolski and Mikee all good Norfolk Lads shooting for the South.

Are you boys all booked in for Harnsers charabang that is coming up from Narfuk ?

having cleared it with the management, we now have an official logo for the event...

6f384bdb7a0b60ed5e564813f8d21437.jpg

As I said in the PM Nick, that is an excellent logo.

Thanks for your help with that one mate :good:

Are you boys all booked in to Harnsers charabang that is coming up from Narfuk ?

Na, Harnser did offer but we're going to make our own way there.

Probably end up in convoy with them anyway, i'm sure it will be easy enough to spot a bus full of people singing "ha ya got a lioght boi" all donning there best skeet vests with shooters strapped to the roof.

Edited by Jaminzx7r

What about T shirts?

Well volunteered MC :good: I'll leave that little project with you. :hmm:

Might be best to start a separate T shirt thread MC :hmm::hmm:

I will have two in XXL :hmm: