NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

You can just hear the anouncement now can't you?

"And taking his place at the firing point is washed up EX england shooter CATAMONG and his professional shooting partner Cheryl"

:P :P :P :P :P:oops::lol:

now i am really looking forward to meeting 'Cheryl' <_<;):P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just hear the anouncement now can't you?

"And taking his place at the firing point is washed up EX england shooter CATAMONG and his professional shooting partner Cheryl"

:P :P :oops::lol:;):P:lol:

Yes, I'm quite happy to be ranked alongside Faulds and Digweed as "Ex England Shooters". :P

If you ask nicely I might autograph an empty box of Eley Firsts for you. <_<:P:P

Cat.

Thing is though Cat,

They aren't really WASHED UP though are they?

They are still WINNING unlike some I could mention.

Still at least Beretta is still getting his name up in lights taking a HG position at the weekend.

This could degenerate into something we dont want....

can we please leave ego's at the door....its a fun day after all...

god help us if they end up on the same squad.... <_<

shaun...(Northern 'ardcase and settler of disputes)....NOT.... :P

thought squads were drawn out of hat. :P me and aunti could be drawn on the same squad as the biker hating guy :P:P would be fun. :P:P:oops:

I'll happily shoot in the same squad as you two, i don't care about little differences of opinion (there are bigger issues in life!). <_<

I'll happily shoot in the same squad as you two, i don't care about little differences of opinion (there are bigger issues in life!). <_<

Plus the fact he will enjoy being dressed in leather and pulled around the shooting ground by a cowring through his bellend :P

Shhhhhh :good: They will keep censoring us when we swear and will interupt whenever our conversation begins to change topic... :D

True enough,

I shot with Zapp Brannigan at Dartford last year and everytime anyone swore it came out as **** :D

CHEQUE IN POST AT LAST..... has anyone tried to buy ONE first class stamp these days? I was asked if I wanted a book? No point really as I cant read!(From up`t north).

Lookin forwards to meetin up with everyone, shold be a good do! :good: