NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiggy

I have cut and pasted this from the front page - "The registration page is a "quick guide" to who is paid up and therefore coming to the day – if you aren’t on there then you need to be sending me some dosh! As soon as I receive your £50.00 by cheque or BACs your details will be added to the page."

I cant book the date with the ground until 15th February. As soon as this is booked I will ask people to start saving or to send me some dosh. This page will be updated to show who has paid.

At the moment myself and 9 others are stumping up the £500.00 to pay the deposit.

Cheers

Matt :unsure:

Has anyone had any joy in locating a campsite that'll take groups of blokes....:unsure:

Don't know about a "proper" campsite near to Hodnet but in the recent past when Hodnet have been holding a shoot of more than 1 day i.e. a British or English championship or a 2 day FITASC selection shoot they have had caravans in the car park. The car park is a large rectangular flat field at the entrance to the ground but it doesn't have any facilities (toilets, water, Sky TV etc) as far as I am aware. I would suggest you hang on until ME (that's ME not me!)confirms the date and then ring the ground and they will either confirm that you can use the field or they should be able to advise where the nearest "official" site is.

Hope this helps

Mr Potter

ME Posted Today, 07:44 PM

This gets better !!!

I just Googled for a campsite in Hodnet (pretty narrow search - eh ?)

I found this one in Hodnet -

>HODNET CAMP SITE<

It's a naturist campsite ! You better sleep holding your weapons chaps lol

i always do..... :lol:

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

Thanks for all the replies from the deposit Sponsors :lol:

I will look out for the cheques guys. None of the cheques will be banked until 15th February when the date is confirmed.

As a Sponsor of the day you will have a credit under your name on >the website< and a mention on the day.

Thanks again chaps :oops: :o :lol::lol:

Matt

This is turning out like the Blues Brothers. "Build it and they will come brother Elwood!"

Remember Northerners, we have "the angel of the south" on our side -

jesus-1.jpg

Begorrah, saints be praised. The Lord has come to me in a vision.

I am truly ******* blessed :good:

We are off the marks with the deposit. Cheque received from MC today.

He must have mistaken me for someone else though as he wrote (GAYLORD) in big letters after my name on the envelope :good:

You are now up in lights MC - http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharitysho...egistration.php

I am not taking all monies now. Please keep hold of your cash until 15th Feb - Unless you were on the deposit list a few pages ago.

True enough Malk, but it would have been all of the North

TP,

Do you take peoples names in a launderette? Or were you going through their smalls?

He was pulling the fella's drawers down at the time (apparently to check a name tag) and then an argument ensued for absolutely no reason :lol:

there are NO gaylords in the north........unless they were essex boys on tour.. :lol:

shaun

442561461_41321a0a0c.jpg

come to mention it i saw this parked nr town yesterday i thought it could be mungs or bazza's but then realised it was at a health clinic so gotta be bazza,s

Edited by SPARKIE