NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

I thought the whole point of the day was to meet up and meet people you normally only talk to in cyberspace. If we are going to shoot in squads with all our mates we came with we may as well go to our local grounds.

I think 2 hats, a baseball cap for the southerners and a flat cap (or a paper bag if a hat is too expensive) :good::good: :good: for the northerners. Draw 4 out of each and that are the squads.

Can someone please contact Hodnet and enquire if the scorers ? guides can also act as interpreters? Otherwise we may not have much conversation past "pull & pair lost" etc.

I'll wear my flat cap with pride, and bring some genuine Bury black puddings for the none believers.

webber

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please contact Hodnet and enquire if the scorers ? guides can also act as interpreters? Otherwise we may not have much conversation past "pull & pair lost" etc.

I'll wear my flat cap with pride, and bring some genuine Bury black puddings for the none believers.

webber

It is not our fault if you struggle with the Queens English :good: :good: :good::lol:

I don't know about you but I always seem to manage to talk between shoots

You can get on whatever squad I'm on if you want to shaun.

Its Victory or death though so be warned :lol::good:

Who is bringing the samuri sword? It can't be death by firing squad, you lot would MISS :good: :good: :lol: :lol:

webber

oooh havnt had proper black pudding in years, not since i was in yorkshire last time... :good:

shaun

* Start shooting at 10am

* Squads of around 8 people will be arranged as people turn up, there will be NO waiting around as this high quality ground is not open to the public.

* Each squad will have their own guide and scorer - whose decision is final

webber

I thought the whole point of the day was to meet up and meet people you normally only talk to in cyberspace. If we are going to shoot in squads with all our mates we came with we may as well go to our local grounds.

I think 2 hats, a baseball cap for the southerners and a flat cap (or a paper bag if a hat is too expensive) :P:P :P for the northerners. Draw 4 out of each and that are the squads.

As usual my ***** is sore from sitting on the fence but for goodness sake this isn't the Olympics (is it?) with a set of rules and regulations, all translated into every language of the planet, that would take a small forest of trees to supply the paper to write them all down. :good::good::good:

I fully agree that, in the spirit of the occasion, names should be put into North and South hats, caps, paper bags, DD bra cups or whatever and drawn alternatively to decide the squads. Hope thats what happens, also hope there are some people I've never met who I end up squadded with and some I have met (like that bloody Son of Potter) who I avoid but I'll take my chance :lol::lol:

However, if for whatever reason, a group of PWers want to shoot round together then so be it, a quick pm to ME just after entries close should do the trick. Personally I think they'll miss out on some of the experience of the day but hey ho it's hardly a hanging offense.

Just my two pennies worth.

Mr Potter

PS Just re-read this and on reflection it's a damn site more important than the Olympics :lol::lol:;) and therefore should be subject to random compulsory drug testing.

Edited by Mr Potter

As usual my ***** is sore from sitting on the fence but for goodness sake this isn't the Olympics (is it?) with a set of rules and regulations, all translated into every language of the planet, that would take a small forest of trees to supply the paper to write them all down. :good::good::good:

I fully agree that, in the spirit of the occasion, names should be put into North and South hats, caps, paper bags, DD bra cups or whatever and drawn alternatively to decide the squads. Hope thats what happens, also hope there are some people I've never met who I end up squadded with and some I have met (like that bloody Son of Potter) who I avoid but I'll take my chance :lol::lol:

However, if for whatever reason, a group of PWers want to shoot round together then so be it, a quick pm to ME just after entries close should do the trick. Personally I think they'll miss out on some of the experience of the day but hey ho it's hardly a hanging offense.

Just my two pennies worth.

Mr Potter

PS Just re-read this and on reflection it's a damn site more important than the Olympics :lol::lol:;) and therefore should be subject to random compulsory drug testing.

I'm all for a spot of rummaging in DD bra cups :P

* Squads of around 8 people will be arranged as people turn up

I am not doing the arranging of the squads, Hodnet will have a list and will be in charge of arranging the squads, if you do / dont want to shoot with your mates, tell them when you book in.

If you have a genuine squadding need then send me a PM :good:

might have some news on the black pudding front. :good: if i can, ill fetch a couple of big ones down for the southern fairies.

oooh i would partake in one or two if there going spare but i think i need to convince Webber to bring some "proper" Bury ones if he can remember

shaun

oooh i would partake in one or two if there going spare but i think i need to convince Webber to bring some "proper" Bury ones if he can remember

shaun

OK

Proper Bury blackpuddings it is.

They will need cooking.

I'll recruit McF as he is our camp cook. I'm strictly technical and managerial don't you know!

Can we enquire if Hodnet will allow us the use of their facilities or do I need to bring a boiling ring etc.

webber

PS Just re-read this and on reflection it's a damn site more important than the Olympics and therefore should be subject to random compulsory drug testing.

Damnd right its more important than the Olympics; we've got to get these blackpuddings spot on!

webber