My dream gun

Sqwelchy

step back from the brink of insanity. yes i accept you find it pretty, each to there own. not for me but thats neither here nor there. but i have shot a couple of them and they beat the **** out of you! and they handle like a crowbar! very ungainly piece of kit. get yourself a traditional 525 with that money with some nice engraving.

Before I bought my F3 I had set my sights on a Cynergy, I went into a stand at the CLA a few years back and asked to handle one. When I opened it it felt like it was full of sand.

I handed it back and said thank you.

I bought an F3 for not much more money including a trade in and have never looked back.

post-17463-1264719061.jpgProbably in the wrong section

Just found my dream gun,works out about £1.445 it'll take me about a year to save that up :lol: .

yeh pity there aint a scrap section , after seeing that i now feel sick :yes: even the wife dont look that bad in a morning

• 5 months later...

Some of you make me laugh... It is a question of personal preference and it should be whatever works for you and not what looks best on your shoulder! (ever heard the phrase "all the gear, no idea?!")

I have tried 100's of guns over the years and as it happens shoot best with the Browning Cynergy Black Ice.

Michael

Some of you make me laugh... It is a question of personal preference and it should be whatever works for you and not what looks best on your shoulder! (ever heard the phrase "all the gear, no idea?!")

I have tried 100's of guns over the years and as it happens shoot best with the Browning Cynergy Black Ice.

Michael

i take it you shoot a Browning Cynergy Black Ice then :yes::yes:

they arn't fa me but.......one of mi shooting buddies bought one and his score improved from a regular 30+/50 to a regular 40+/50 nearly over night :yes: .........anyone got one fa sale :oops:

Phil