Andy Murray

Mungler

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wearing a croatia shirt ? Stating on TV that he supports which ever team is playing England ?

Its matters not a jot how many tennis courts there are up here. What does matter tho, is he is the best tennis player in the UK now and for the last god knows how long. Probably half os Scotland support whatever team England are playing, and if the boot was on the other foot, im sure you would be doing the same.

i think his mum looks evil! and when he opens his huge gob shouting after winning a point it makes my blood boil. his mum is at it when its at wimbledon, shouting and roaring like him. they just look so annoying! whenever nadal gave him a lesson at wimbledon his mums face was such a sight! and he knew he was up against a better man. he has no spine, and i hope that federer gives him another lesson tomorrow, which i beleive he will. listening to feds comments in his post match interview shows he has no fear of murray whatsoever, and rightly so. it will be a boy against a man. 3 sets to 1 for fed i reckon. although him getting a set may be optimistic

I hope not, gangly unsmiling anti English sweaty sock. I would rather support a person who knows how to smile and has a personality. Girls game anyhow

I can't stand him, I think he's an obnoxious ****

I want the other guy to win :yes:

**** him and his anti English sentiments

Agreed! its a shame he is such a ****! As it would be great to have a 'british' champion!!

But alas, hes an obnoxious, arrogant tw*t!!

Childish pr*ck, walking around with a paraguay shirt on because they are playing england! For that, he will always be a little sweaty ****! Ban the contrary muppet from Wimbledon, seeing as he is so anti english, nicknaming the aussie open his 'home' and favourite event! MUPPET!!

COME ON FED!! THE ONE AND ONLY!!! ALWAYS A GRACIOUS COMPETITOR!

Agreed! its a shame he is such a ****! As it would be great to have a 'british' champion!!

But alas, hes an obnoxious, arrogant tw*t!!

Childish pr*ck, walking around with a paraguay shirt on because they are playing england! For that, he will always be a little sweaty ****! Ban the contrary muppet from Wimbledon, seeing as he is so anti english, nicknaming the aussie open his 'home' and favourite event! MUPPET!!

COME ON FED!! THE ONE AND ONLY!!! ALWAYS A GRACIOUS COMPETITOR!

If he was English i bet you would be singing a different tune. :yes:

If he was English i bet you would be singing a different tune. :yes:

I dont dislike him because hes a jock! I dislike him because he is openly ANTI ENGLISH! Hes quoted many times as saying he is NOT BRITISH also!!

Now I dont expect him to lie about how he classifies himself, i would just expect someone in such a position to conduct themselves with a little more humility, rather than actively seeking contreversy!! Why would he need to state that he "supports whoever are playing england"? Nothing but an attention seeking contrary muppet!

HES AN ARROGANT LITTLE ARSEH*LE!! HE IS A BAD WINNER AND A WORSE LOSER!! NO CLASS - now is that what all the jocks want to be associated with??!!? i doubt it!

Running around kissing his 'guns' and shouting like a ****!! makes me laugh!!

AGAIN, COME ON FED!!! 3 - 1 I HOPE!! A CLASS ACT THROUGH AND THROUGH!!! A PROPER SPORTS PERSONALITY!!!

MURRAY THE MISERABLE ****!

I think he's a **** as well. Hope he does'nt win.

I can understand why Scots hate the English but what happened in the past should stay there.

What about the vikings? they raped and raided your towns as well but you seem to love them.

All I say is that stop living in the past and get on with the present and future.

And that Alex Salmond is a **** as well.

I think he's a **** as well. Hope he does'nt win.

I can understand why Scots hate the English but what happened in the past should stay there.

What about the vikings? they raped and raided your towns as well but you seem to love them.

All I say is that stop living in the past and get on with the present and future.

And that Alex Salmond is a **** as well.

LOL :yes::P