Shugborough or Kegworth ESP Reg Sunday

Chard

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they serve food there, or is it all fat bacon and tripe and onions? :rolleyes:

They do a cracking full english. Luvverly jubberly :drinks: If the Manc/Cestrian/Scouser (All the same :rolleyes: ) gets the better of you, there is a landfill next door - there will be all kinds of delightful scraps that you could forage for in there :rolleyes:

ps. It is a blue card, turbo bitch muther registered. Haybale??? You're 'avin a giraaaarffe!!

Edited by paulos

They do a cracking full english. Luvverly jubberly :crazy: If the Manc/Cestrian/Scouser (All the same :rolleyes: ) gets the better of you, there is a landfill next door - there will be all kinds of delightful scraps that you could forage for in there :rolleyes:

ps. It is a blue card, turbo bitch muther registered. Haybale??? You're 'avin a giraaaarffe!!

Sounds like an area of outstanding natural beauty. :rolleyes:

Must remember the camera and binoculars. I could do a bit of rat-spotting between stands :drinks:

Edited by Chard

Sounds like an area of outstanding natural beauty. :rolleyes:

Must remember the camera and binoculars. I could do a bit of rat-spotting between stands :rolleyes:

Don't bother with the camera and binocs, a peg will do nicely.Good ground, good targets, they usually start off with an easy layout on the first, by the time your on No 4 your suicidal. from Auntie :rolleyes: Nice cabin with proper kitchen and dunnies.TV and log fire. Game on .

Don't bother with the camera and binocs, a peg will do nicely.Good ground, good targets, they usually start off with an easy layout on the first, by the time your on No 4 your suicidal. from Auntie :lol: Nice cabin with proper kitchen and dunnies.TV and log fire. Game on .

I'd agree with every word of that Auntie a brilliant summing up. I've shot sportrap a couple of times there, last time was October last year when it was won with an 89 so it was tough enough.

I would have joined you (well gatecrashed really) but I'm going to a 50 birder at Mick Nickleson's shoot up near Carnforth. It is the last qualifying round followed by the final, of a Winter series with a gun as high gun overall. I think i can get into the final if I shoot well in the last round <_<

I got my gun back today from Teague Precision Chokes after having long teague chokes fitted (the boy says I'll soon become a choke twiddling t**t) and I can't wait to try it out. Can't praise the service from Teague's highly enough, dropped the gun off personally last Thursday. He, Nigel Teague, talked me out of about £80 worth of additional work (lengthening forcing cones) saying it wouldn't make a measurable difference with my particular gun. They posted the gun back to me and bearing in mind it had to be re-proofed, it arrived here at 11 O'Clock this morning.

Anyway I am digressing, Good luck with the Sportrap and I will catch up with you at Llandegla next week, weather permitting.

Mr Potter

TeaguI got my gun back today from Teague Precision Chokes after having long teague chokes fitted (the boy says I'll soon become a choke twiddling t**t)

Whats happened to my real Father? The real Mr Potter would never have got his gun teagued!!!

He's been hob-nobbing with AA Class shooters :beer:

TeaguI got my gun back today from Teague Precision Chokes after having long teague chokes fitted (the boy says I'll soon become a choke twiddling t**t)

Whats happened to my real Father? The real Mr Potter would never have got his gun teagued!!!

Looks like Pigeonwatch is having it very own Star Wars moment.

Looks like shooting with me and chard has changed his outlook on shooting, its down hill from here on in :rolleyes: