Shugborough or Kegworth ESP Reg Sunday

Chard

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the NOEACTCTRBTCACTCCTAC 100 bird registered Sport Tarp Turbo Bitchmutha competition.

Good fun, very different from Sporting :blink:

Scores on the doors :

Beretta - 85 Well shot chap :good:

Paulos - 73 ******* students :lol:

Chard - 73 :P:good::oops::hmm:

Aunty 100milesaway - 69 :hmm:

Anni - 61 :hmm::oops::hmm::oops:

Makes you think, this sport tarp :good: A couple of times I went at a pair as if it was simo when it was on report, and vice-versa :hmm:

Concentration needed. I suppose I did better than I feared I might :hmm::yes:

Have to have another go at that, I think :yes:

Good company and a good laugh, and that's what it's all about :P

Good company and a good laugh, and that's what it's all about :yes:

Not sure who that is in regard to - bunch of toe-rags if you ask me :oops: :blink:

Good shooting from Beretta today and excellent shooting from Chard :good: It takes some shooting to be able to tie with a "Top 20" shot :hmm::good: :good: :oops: Not bad for a ******* old *******! :oops:

Not sure who that is in regard to - bunch of toe-rags if you ask me :good::yes:

Good shooting from Beretta today and excellent shooting from Chard :hmm: It takes some shooting to be able to tie with a "Top 20" shot :blink: :good::oops: :oops: Not bad for a ******* old *******! :hmm:

:yes::good::hmm:

******* students :hmm:

I'll be up there in the Top 10 All-Round shortly, Pedro.

You'll find yourself squeezed out of the Top 20. You'll have to find something else to do, Prime Minister or something :oops:

******* old *****rd versus ******* student.

how the chuff was it a draw?? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

budding pm fiddling the score sheet ill bet getting some practice in for the elections :yes::yes::yes:

good day out :):)

I'd vote for him, if only so I could refer to him as Pedro Trotsky, Right Honorable ******* student :lol:

Just got back from the NOEACTCTRBTCACTCCTAC 100 bird registered Sport Tarp Turbo Bitchmutha competition.

Good fun, very different from Sporting :yes:

Scores on the doors :

Beretta - 85 Well shot chap :hmm:

Paulos - 73 ******* students :lol:

Chard - 73 :P:hmm::):hmm:

Aunty 100milesaway - 69 :hmm:

Anni - 61 :hmm::lol::hmm::oops:

Makes you think, this sport tarp :) A couple of times I went at a pair as if it was simo when it was on report, and vice-versa :yes:

Concentration needed. I suppose I did better than I feared I might :hmm::yes:

Have to have another go at that, I think :yes:

Good company and a good laugh, and that's what it's all about :P

Well shot all :hmm:

Im saving myself for hodnet :P

It was a birrova larff today. I appreciate your political support Chard, but I'm afraid politics isn't for me :good: (Not now that this expenses thing has been rumbled ???:angry: )

I thought you were going for politics big style. Leather underwear and bondage, the whole hog :yes:

Just what I heard ???

A laaaarf indeed, we must remember these first Sunday of the month sport tarp sessions, definitely worth a repeat :P

Edited by Chard

Set off for the Withets Shooting Ground, Mick Nickleson's place just off Jnc 35 of the M6. Weather here in Warrington was 4 C and clear, at the ground an hour later it was -2 and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, we had to wait for over an hour for the fog to lift but it didn't feel as if it got any warmer all day.

Anyhoo eventually shot a 50 bird sporting, first time out with the recently Teagued gun, and although it wasn't a desperately easy layout I was over the moon to finish on a 48/50. I had put 1/4 choke in the bottom barrel and 3/8 in the top and didn't "twiddle" once all day :unsure: :yes:

I had gone out with quite a strong squad and was joint HG with Kevin Mayor! wouldn't mind but the two I missed were on the first stand which was peg 2 on a skeet layout, 4 simo pairs and I missed my 3rd pair :lol::lol: About an hour later I had the stupid grin wiped off my face when a junior shooter, Tim Webster from bloody Yorkshire went out and straightened it. I don't know what they are putting in school dinners these days as the shoot last week at Doveridge was won by a junior with a stunning 98 x 100.

This was the penultimate round of a winter series, the final round was a tough 25 compact sporting layout shot in 3 squads, squad 1 was the top 5 shooters from the Pro class (CPSA AA + AAA), the 2nd squad was shooters 1 to 5 of the Open class (the rest) & the 3rd squad was numbers 6 to 10 of the Open class. HG from each squad to go into a 3 way shoot-off for a HG prize of a shotgun (Chard's coveted Hatstand semi-auto :lol:??? )

the Pro squad was won by Tim Webster with a 20/25, knocking out Kevin Mayor. The Open 2nd squad (6 to 10) was won with a 15/25 and my squad, I had finished 4th in the open class, was won with another 20/25 unfortunately it wasn't me, I was 1 behind on a 19 :lol::lol: This was a really tough layout with only 1 gimme target from the 5, two of the simultaneous doubles were definitely a matter of good fortune.

The shoot-off, on the same layout, was a walk in the park for the young lad, he had just warmed up and stormed home with a 22/25 and went home the proud owner of a Hatstand.

I didn't go home empty handed, I won 1st in the open class of the 50 sporting. I was going to persuade the young lad to sign up for Pigeon Watch so he could shoot at Hodnet but we, the Glorious North, are going to kick *** by such a margin that I just didn't want to heap even more humiliation on the shandy drinking southern softies.

Mr Potter

Set off for the Withets Shooting Ground, Mick Nickleson's place just off Jnc 35 of the M6. Weather here in Warrington was 4 C and clear, at the ground an hour later it was -2 and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, we had to wait for over an hour for the fog to lift but it didn't feel as if it got any warmer all day.

Anyhoo eventually shot a 50 bird sporting, first time out with the recently Teagued gun, and although it wasn't a desperately easy layout I was over the moon to finish on a 48/50. I had put 1/4 choke in the bottom barrel and 3/8 in the top and didn't "twiddle" once all day :o :lol:

I had gone out with quite a strong squad and was joint HG with Kevin Mayor! wouldn't mind but the two I missed were on the first stand which was peg 2 on a skeet layout, 4 simo pairs and I missed my 3rd pair :lol::lol: About an hour later I had the stupid grin wiped off my face when a junior shooter, Tim Webster from bloody Yorkshire went out and straightened it. I don't know what they are putting in school dinners these days as the shoot last week at Doveridge was won by a junior with a stunning 98 x 100.

This was the penultimate round of a winter series, the final round was a tough 25 compact sporting layout shot in 3 squads, squad 1 was the top 5 shooters from the Pro class (CPSA AA + AAA), the 2nd squad was shooters 1 to 5 of the Open class (the rest) & the 3rd squad was numbers 6 to 10 of the Open class. HG from each squad to go into a 3 way shoot-off for a HG prize of a shotgun (Chard's coveted Hatstand semi-auto :lol::lol: )

the Pro squad was won by Tim Webster with a 20/25, knocking out Kevin Mayor. The Open 2nd squad (6 to 10) was won with a 15/25 and my squad, I had finished 4th in the open class, was won with another 20/25 unfortunately it wasn't me, I was 1 behind on a 19 :/:/ This was a really tough layout with only 1 gimme target from the 5, two of the simultaneous doubles were definitely a matter of good fortune.

The shoot-off, on the same layout, was a walk in the park for the young lad, he had just warmed up and stormed home with a 22/25 and went home the proud owner of a Hatstand.

I didn't go home empty handed, I won 1st in the open class of the 50 sporting. I was going to persuade the young lad to sign up for Pigeon Watch so he could shoot at Hodnet but we, the Glorious North, are going to kick *** by such a margin that I just didn't want to heap even more humiliation on the shandy drinking southern softies.

Mr Potter

Nice Arrows, Mr P.

You paid all that ******* money and you didn't twiddle once :lol:

Bit of a setback for the Norf, Mr P. I think Beretta is going to struggle with the date.

They're going for May and it's a Bank Holiday, which causes him work problems. I do believe :oops:

It's Southern skullduggery afoot :hmm:

Yeah, great shooting Mr P, you've sussed out that you don't need loads of choke to shoot good scores at Sporting.

I've stuck with 1/4 & 3/8 in my Gamba since the European FITASC last July, and at no time have felt "under-choked".

I can't get the damn things out now for the guns once yearly cleaning session, they're welded in real solid..!! :lol::oops: :o

Cat.

Bit of a setback for the Norf, Mr P. I think Beretta is going to struggle with the date.

They're going for May and it's a Bank Holiday, which causes him work problems. I do believe :lol:

It's Southern skullduggery afoot :hmm:

Agree with you there Chard me old chutney but if Beretta can't make it we will all have to strive for that extra target sorry clay. I am still supremely confident that the trophy is only heading one one and it ain't South :oops: :o :lol::lol::lol:

You are right again about the Southern skullduggery, some of those white socks wearing XR3 driving friends of Onan would stop at nothing to attempt to deny the North. What we have to look out for, and I wouldn't put it past them, is an influx of new forum members especially with names similar to digwood/digweed, folds/fauld or a new female member called cheryl hull or hall. Lets face it, it's the only way they could win :lol::lol:

Yours in victory (no not the cartridges)

Mr P

Agree with you there Chard me old chutney but if Beretta can't make it we will all have to strive for that extra target sorry clay. I am still supremely confident that the trophy is only heading one one and it ain't South :oops: :o :lol::lol::lol:

You are right again about the Southern skullduggery, some of those white socks wearing XR3 driving friends of Onan would stop at nothing to attempt to deny the North. What we have to look out for, and I wouldn't put it past them, is an influx of new forum members especially with names similar to digwood/digweed, folds/fauld or a new female member called cheryl hull or hall. Lets face it, it's the only way they could win :lol::lol:

Yours in victory (no not the cartridges)

Mr P

Yes indeed, victory is ours.

I have a few tricks of my own. You'll notice how I managed to weld Cat's chokes into his gun.

He hasn't realised they're both skeet chokes yet. Ideal for those screaming 60 yard crossers along the ridge at Hodnet :lol:

The thot plickens :hmm: