How many foxes killed by PW members 2010?

Beretta28g

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I have only just joined the forum I will give my total for the year so far which is

35, most were shot, a few in cage trap and a few in snares, I would have had more

but garygreengrass shoots the same patch, and he is out almost every night, he is

out so often his wife is thinking of claiming single parent allowance.

But he is doing a good job and is in demand by the farmers in the area, keep up the

good work Gary.

Someone can add my total to Forum total.

Only had 3 since my last "entry"! Been a bit too busy to get out plus illness has slowed me down a bit. Not to worry I am back with it again and have taken 3 in the last week. 2 dog foxes (One cub and one adult) and 1 Vixen (One of this years)

All three taken with the Bruno Fox .222 using PRVI Partizan 50gr Softpoints in daylight!

My recorded total for this year is now 33

PW recorded total for this year is now 726

Edited by Frenchieboy

One more for me - A young vixen from a farm that is about to let a few thousand POL pullets out to "free range". This vixen was sneeking down a gully towards the farm when she came face to face with a 50gr softpoint which hit her square in the chest. Cut the tail off and added it to the rest on the poultry unit door!

My total for the year is now 34

PW (recorded) total for the year is now 738

i dont usually go out for foxes but do have ago if 1 comes within range when on 1 permission where they have alot of chickens...

got my first of the year yesterday when out for a walk after some squirrels (which i didnt see many of!)