My Navara stuck in a puddle!

rad334

This is my Navara stuck in a hole that my Vitara goes through in 2wd. Lovely dry day (except for the puddle) thought I'd feed the pheasants in a bit of luxury for a change!! :good:

Front wheels just dropped in and thats where they stayed, Back wheels just span on the dry stuff (not enough corn in the back) :yes:

Probably should have gone flat out through it but I expect it would of pulled the bumper off. Got pulled out with my mates l200, he wont let me forget :hmm: I could put some offroad tires on but theres no point because of having the Vitara.

post-21266-1266413070.jpg

Edited by rad334

That's not a proper off road Nissan...it's way too clean! :good:

For every bad one there's a good one! Ask pavman, he stuck my Navara in a wet field the other evening right up to all 2 axles and we both thought oh oh time to call out farmer with a tractor but after some to-ing and fro-ing it came out like a dream. Mind you it does have some serious tyres on it!

I'd rate the new Nissan Navara trucks among the best work horses around at present.

IMO tyres are (almost) everything when you're talking serious off road. It doesn't matter a damn how powerful etc the vehicle is if it can't get a grip!

This is my Navara stuck in a hole that my Vitara goes through in 2wd. Lovely dry day (except for the puddle) thought I'd feed the pheasants in a bit of luxury for a change!! :good:

Front wheels just dropped in and thats where they stayed, Back wheels just span on the dry stuff (not enough corn in the back) :yes:

Probably should have gone flat out through it but I expect it would of pulled the bumper off. Got pulled out with my mates l200, he wont let me forget :yes: I could put some offroad tires on but theres no point because of having the Vitara.

You may want to delete your registration plate, it might give you a nasty surprise in the wrong hands.

I used to have an old Suzuki SJ410. It would go anywhere that the heavier and far more expensive 4x4's would get stuck in, however exotic their tyres.

To me something as light as the Vitara is always going to be the best choice of a field ride - just lacks a bit of poke with the engine being so small, so when you do manage to get it stuck the best way out is with a winch and chain, which isn't too expensive a setup.

Front wheels just dropped in and thats where they stayed, Back wheels just span on the dry stuff (not enough corn in the back) ;)

Probably should have gone flat out through it but I expect it would of pulled the bumper off. Got pulled out with my mates l200, he wont let me forget :hmm: I could put some offroad tires on but theres no point because of having the Vitara.

post-21266-1266413070.jpg

Go for the A/T Tyres.... I did!

:yes: