The Essex Team Shoot 2010

Markio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok chaps, no sooner have I dried my hat it's time to put it back on and get out shooting again.....

Team Bagsy tee off at 9am - I'm aiming to be at the shoot for 8.30am at the latest to sign in and have a coffee. Good weather has been booked along with the good company!

See the there bright and early :good:

Thanks for that as there's no mention of it on their website. BTW is it Dave and Gill Billington running it?

See you at 07.30 - blooming 'eck!

Tell me about it, got my alarm set for 5am for some reason. Best get to bed then!

I spent a very pleasant morning in the company of my team mates Bigweed, Bob300W, DangerousDave and Markio. I shot 68, quite pleased with that considering I was using my trap gun and 7's so it was either a miss or some spectacular black balls of dust :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how the PW teams did in the final analysis?

Sorry I couldn't stay too long afterwards as I wanted to miss the B/H traffic round the M25 and M1 and get home to collect my new bicycle. Fitness regime starts tomorrow, so my wife tells me :rolleyes:

I spent a very pleasant morning in the company of my team mates Bigweed, Bob300W, DangerousDave and Markio. I shot 68, quite pleased with that considering I was using my trap gun and 7's so it was either a miss or some spectacular black balls of dust :rolleyes:

Does anyone know how the PW teams did in the final analysis?

Sorry I couldn't stay too long afterwards as I wanted to miss the B/H traffic round the M25 and M1 and get home to collect my new bicycle. Fitness regime starts tomorrow, so my wife tells me <_<

On one bird there wasn't even dust, it simply vanished, not see that before!

Edit: Great morning chaps, cheers. :rolleyes:

Edited by Markio

Yea great shoot - really enjoyed it. Nothing difficult but just did my usual - pair killed, killed lost, lost killed etc etc etc. 68 for me :rolleyes:

Had to "shoot" off early to ensure my ******** stayed where they should be - been out a lot lately <_<

Look forward to the next one :rolleyes:

Anyone know when and where all the scores will be posted

Edited by Bigweed

Top morning out. Our team scores were as follows:

Mungler - 89

MC - 82

Tosspot - 74

Elvis - 73

Bagsy - 71

Overall score of 389 which in the overall scheme of things wasn't too bad :rolleyes:

Not too sure how quick they get all the team scores up but I'll keep an eye on their webby. Cheers for a top morning out once again chaps!

Yes,

Thoroughly enjoyable day with good company and no birds that were too silly. I had a couple of mare stands and a few silly misses but overall not too unhappy with my shooting.

A blinding performance from the Mungster only dropping two until the awful tower stand.

Apart from seeing 5.30 twice in a day it was a good one.