North vs South Tee Shirts

MC

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as im sure the order can now be placed for the shirts (well done MC :D ) there is still time for the other 9,950 or so members to cough a bit of cash and buy one. if i wasnt attending the shoot, and already paid for one, and paying for carts and fuel and smokes.....etc, then i would have another. Those that cant make it, wouldnt you love to buy a shirt knowing that the money is going to help some sick kids? The more of us that donate, the better care can be offered to help a child with a serious illness. You will never get a thank you from the parents (if the poor child has any that care) or the Doctors, but you will get a nice thank you from the PW gang, and some brownie points with your conscience. I know that as a parent, my kids are my world. The last thing i would be thinking about if they ended up in hospital would be the PW boys and girls who gave a small amount of cash to help improve the level of care their child recieved. Im not one for banging on about stuff, but THIS CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE. :lol::lol::P Please dont take this as a rant, or an attempt to squeeze cash from you, as i know times are hard, but when you are sat in a field blasting away thinking about why you are missing birds, just think about how else you could have spent the money and you will be hitting birds in your sleep thanks to your kind donation. :P :(

MM,

Thanks for your efforts,

I believe we may have reached the magic 50, I will need to check but there are a few who have not paid yet. The speadsheet will be updated and sent to the webmaster tomorrow sometime and then the people who have ordered but not paid will be subjected to the famous MC customer service.

Cheers

Martin

We have currently 48 tee shirts ordered and only 41 paid for.

I will leave it until tomorrow afternoon until the post man has been and then update the website.

Cheers

Martin

Martin,

I'll have a black one please in 46ish inch chest size. Can I paypal you as a gift or summit? If so please PM me your details.

Cheers

RC