shooting club

bunnybasher100

well boys and girls thanks for the replys more would of been nice but not every one has got the internet or can use it,

first question to awnser is the one of area hopfuly if i can get permissions, it would run from the m25 downthe A3 from london down to potsmouth,M4 corradoor to the A34 at new newbury and down to the coast so quite a large area.

haven't decided about letting the farmer know who was there as at the momant its only in the planning stages all the support i get will be welcome and much appricated

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought bunnybasher100 to let the farmer know who's shooting when & where you could have a club secretary & have membership cards issued,the secretary would have to be informed 24hrs before. something along them lines, I WOULD BE QUITE WILLING TO HELP OUT IN ANY WAY I CAN!

turk101

ps keep us all informed of any progress. thanks

london down to potsmouth,M4 corradoor to the A34 at new newbury and down to the coast so quite a large area.

Wacker - sorry mate but your'e like me - not invited - they drew the line at the A34 on the M4 :):lol:

Thats a funny south I thought, more like a London / south east boys club :lol::D

WF

• 2 months later...