Lesson with Beretta.

whiskymac

Had another lesson on Saturday down at Llandegla with Beretta and as usual came away very positive after a good day. :good:

He gave me lots to think about and work on including where I should be taking the targets, how to adjust lead on those I'm missing and he spotted a problem with my gun mount on right to left targets. He also had traps set up specifically to work with targets I felt I was really struggling with (teal and pretty much anything coming right to left :good: ) which was really very usefull for me.

I know it's been said before but anyone thinking of having a lesson should really give him a shout.......excellent tuition with a down to earth bloke at very reasonable prices.

I'm planning on more lessons as part of my ongoing struggle to actually be halfway decent.....so I'll probably need a boat load. :good:

cheers mate for the website link,looks a stunning place, :good:

It's a nice place to shoot, though I think the photography on the website uses a little "artistic license" :good::lol: :lol:

Nevertheless, it does have some very nice views. Decent skeet and DTL facilities and usually has an interesting sportrap and a few sporting stands available.

They've recently started doing registered sporting competition layouts, excellent shoots though challenging :good:

The website says it's 120 sporting on 28/3 :good: What sort of money did they charge last time??

It was about £35 I think :hmm: Can't remember. I know I didn't think it was excessive for a registered comp.

Entry wasn't very high, I think there were only about 55 names on the score sheet, but I didn't think they advertised it that well. Could be more this time, if people aren't put off by a challenge. It was tough and there were a few disgruntled shooters :lol:

Oh NO !! the nightmare that is Llandegla continues !

Next big question Will Nicky T wimp out ? :lol:

:hmm: I'm afraid that you won't have the pleasure of my company there this time either; 28th is a friends christening so keeping Mrs T happy and more than content with the fact that there's the Cheshire Shield to be shot on the 25th :lol:

Fancy the Llandegla shoot at the end of April though :good: