Toon Toon

Blackbart

BIG CLUB -YES

SUCCESSFULL CLUB ---NO

WITH YOUR FAN BASE YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE TOP 4 OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL, HOWEVER THE TRUST THE FANS GAVE TO THE LEADERS OF THE CLUB SHOWED GEORDIES UP FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!

SMALL MINDED THICK BIGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR DARLO I ONLY LIVE ,THERE JUST LIKE YOU, WHO LIVES IIN THE LAND OF THE MONKEY HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

tut tut we are shouting now, must be the 30 odd points in front of the saddo's at boro what did it? ps I dont live in the land of the monkey hangers I AM one, take care next time your in the pool ( best keep your knuckles higher from the ground than usual)

cheers KW

BIG CLUB -YES

SUCCESSFULL CLUB ---NO

WITH YOUR FAN BASE YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE TOP 4 OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL, HOWEVER THE TRUST THE FANS GAVE TO THE LEADERS OF THE CLUB SHOWED GEORDIES UP FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!

SMALL MINDED THICK BIGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR DARLO I ONLY LIVE ,THERE JUST LIKE YOU, WHO LIVES IIN THE LAND OF THE MONKEY HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hypocrisy of what you have said is laughable

When any " big " team goes down there is always a huge crowd wanting to knock them ( when Leeds went down two leagues the glee was palpable ). Fair play to the toon for going straight back up, I went there when they spanked us five nil. Great weekend away, fantastic fans :yes:

I would have taken succesive relegations over my club being franchised to a plastic town. We are to some extent in the same position as Newcastle as the cash cow of non league football.

When Dave went up to lift the FA Cup I was there :yes:

Playing devils advocate here but

Hughton did a great job?

When the wages of one toon player "Butt" was more than what an entire "lesser" Championship teams squad earned !

Surely with that amount to play with anything less than going back up as champions would have been failiure?

Playing devils advocate here but

Hughton did a great job?

When the wages of one toon player "Butt" was more than what an entire "lesser" Championship teams squad earned !

Surely with that amount to play with anything less than going back up as champions would have been failiure?

Maybe but you've still got to beat whats in front of you - and we did that well. We've had plenty of idiots on huge wages who didn't perform - after Hughton trimmed them out of the club, the spirit of the players has been first class - they could have thrown a teddy and sulked but didn't and got promotion at the first time of asking - lots of other similar clubs go down from the prem and don't achieve that. :yes:

Lots of sense talked about regards new players etc and the usual bull from the sado ***** from darlo.

Sadly i dont see a very good time ahead unless the fat cockney sells up as talk of 3 million to spend on players doesnt fill me full of hope,we may get a good grounds keeper for that or the boro back four :yes: but until someone comes in who knows how to run a football club the only things that will change is the view from the away end and the results...

Toon were holding a celebratory quiz night at St James's There were 80,000 Geordies turned up to take part.

Quiz master picked one at random from the crowd and it happened to be toonlands favourite son Gazza.

First question.... "How many colours in the rainbow".. Gazza... "12 man" Crowd..... "awe give im another go man"

Second Question... complete the Phrase " Bottle of Newcy ?" Gazza... " Milk" Crowd..... "awe give im another go man"

Third Question... "Who lives at no 10 Downing Street?" Gazza... "Its me init" Crowd..... "awe give im another go man"

Fourth Question " if Newcaste draw 1 all how many goals have been scored ? Gazza.... "2 man" Crowd..... "awe give im another go man

Why do people always say..."Back where they Belong.."....."Big club" etc etc....There not....Hats off to Houghton tho....And congrats to all Toon fans...I feel it'll be a short lived party...

your right, their not back where they belong, they are back in the premiership where god willing we will stay, but if we play like we did last season we will be back down again and will deserve to be.

as for the BIG CLUB, if winning trophies means a BIG CLUB then we are not one, if having one of the largest attendances and support in the country never mind the premiership then we are a BIG CLUB.

if you take our average attendance in the championship then compare it to MOST of the premier clubs then we are a BIG CLUB

You need to define what makes a big club, as i said if its trophies then there must be only a couple of big clubs in the whole country

Lots of sense talked about regards new players etc and the usual bull from the sado ***** from darlo.

Sadly i dont see a very good time ahead unless the fat cockney sells up as talk of 3 million to spend on players doesnt fill me full of hope,we may get a good grounds keeper for that or the boro back four :blink: but until someone comes in who knows how to run a football club the only things that will change is the view from the away end and the results...

wouldnt want them..... :blink:

what we need is to start from scratch. i read in the paper yesterday that Ashley wants to consilidate our position in the bottom half of the premiership,

that makes sense, lets get it right this time and stop buying "has beens" looking to see out their careers on top wages like we have done in the past and try and build a team from youngsters that WANT to play rather than think they have the right to play.

Phew.....rant over.....

oh apart from saying that the "Darlo" wonderkid would be better off concentrating on moving to oz rather than letting all his bitterness air on here cos his boss might be a "toon" fan... :good:

shaun.....

(i think i put that rather well if i dont mind admitting it...lol)

This is what makes me laugh :good: :blink:

What club in the entire world wins promotion,then will win the leauge with over 100 points and then starts to question is the manager the right man to take us into the premier leauge???????

your all simple i say your all simple!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, the high profile managers you have had at the club did really well :blink: :hmm::lol:

souness.

kenny.

ruddyboy.

YOUR ALL SKUNKS

YOUR BLACK AND WHITE AND YEAH STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what makes me laugh :angry::yes:

What club in the entire world wins promotion,then will win the leauge with over 100 points and then starts to question is the manager the right man to take us into the premier leauge?:good:???

your all simple i say your all simple!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, the high profile managers you have had at the club did really well :lol::huh:;)

souness.

kenny.

ruddyboy.

YOUR ALL SKUNKS

YOUR BLACK AND WHITE AND YEAH STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you missed a few English lessons as a youngster!

Congrats Newcastle. Although it has been only a matter of time for a while now. Just a pity we have dropped to many away points and let the baggies into 2nd. Ah well playoff lottery it is - forest have got a proud history in the playoffs so i can't see us doing anything other than winning the first semi-final leg (probably away) and then surrendering the second in spectacular fashion.