Just Back From Lamping.

Frank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

markbivvy, just STFU numbnuts, i am not here to make enemys but your obv making me. this is not your post etc, and frank seems to a good chap to me, that post you quoted from me was last ******** year ya fool. so please get a grip and act your age!

topic closed admin?

blow it out of your ****. heard it all before from idiots like you.

who shoot cats with there over the limit popguns.

Snotty, thanks for the pic, well demonstrated. :lol:

This is what i mean, they will stop at nothing.

Ok, so why dont you shut them up at night some would say?

Simple, foxes dont allways just come at night. :D

My mate lost 9 good laying hens to a fox, right in the middle of the day and he was in the house decorating when he heard all the comotion. When he got their, it was mass carnage! :):lol:

foxes are just unlucky that they feed on things we grow to eat. they kill animals which at the end of the day we want for either sentimental values or to eat. foxes kill more than they need, and need to be controlled same as any other pest.

I appreciate them for what they are, they are amazingly clever creatures and it makes me enjoy hunting them all the more, becuase its a challenge and has an imediate effect on the surrounding area.

i have alot of respect for my quarry, but even more for the fox.

this dosent stop me shooting them, as said many times, pests must be controlled, just like ants, rats what ever. just becuase its fluffy dosent make it nice, the anti's just dont see this becuase they are too busy trying to ban shooting and hunting. And just miss the bit where the fox kills all those lovely free range chickens which they quite happily eat, just becuase they only see it when its got 2 layers of plastic on it and has been soaked in chemicals to make it taste like a bogo standard supermarket chicken :lol:

if you cant bare to kill one yourself, dont eat it. i believe this should be true, people should face up to where things come from, jamie oliver and hugh fernly what-nottingstal have hit the nail on the head in this aspect.

life isnt all pretty, this is why foxes have to be controlled.

Edited by dunganick

As usual Frank good humane kills.......Well done :lol:

Can you tell us more about the Photo,,ie what range were the shots taken and did you squeak them in ETC!

I Have only managed to shoot one Fox that has'nt had an exit wound the size of a fist ...The lenght of his body absorbed the energy of the V-max and his pelt is ready any day now .(It's a shame to have to bury them when they are like that :D )

Control and Conservation ,Yes that's whats it's all about.

Ive

No problem Ive. The top fox in the picture was taken at 88yds, the Grafphic fox at the bottom, was at 178 yds. I try not to go beyond 200 at night.

If i whistle them in and its 50 yds or less, i go for the brain, the pelt gets saved then and if its a good one, i get around 15 euro for it, unskined. :rolleyes:

Snotty, thanks for the pic, well demonstrated. :rolleyes:

This is what i mean, they will stop at nothing.

Ok, so why dont you shut them up at night some would say?

Simple, foxes dont allways just come at night. :oops:

My mate lost 9 good laying hens to a fox, right in the middle of the day and he was in the house decorating when he heard all the comotion. When he got their, it was mass carnage! :o :lol:

Hi,

We have been foxed in the day and night. :< They push up the sliding door of the chicken house and get in then kill everything. Rarely quickly :< as was the case when they killed our Wellsummer chicks last year after breaking in to a rearing cage by digging underneath. It took 1 which it dropped and the rest died of their wounds. ( Must buy my gran a .223 :P she'd use it! ) We also have problems with the badger which has killed all of our flock on several occasions when it breaks into the house by lifting the door up. We find them curled up asleep in the corner when morning comes with the dead uneaten chickens lying around them. A pair got trapped in what is now my ferret cub when they smashed through 2 sheets of plywood. Pound for pound Badgers must be the strongest, toughest and vicious creatures I have had the displeasure of meeting at close range. I see 'em all the time lamping in the field next door to the Chickens. :P

I like seeing foxes and providing there isn't too many I'd preserve them for the hounds but would control them if there is too many. :D

FM :lol:

Over here, Badgers are culled regularily in TB rife areas, by the Dept. of Agriculture.

They set live catch snares and then humanely dispatch them with a shot to the brain, using a .22 lr rifle.

They then get sent off to the lab for autopsy.

It has been found that 30% of the badgers in an infected area are positive. :rolleyes:

Over here, Badgers are culled regularily in TB rife areas, by the Dept. of Agriculture.

They set live catch snares and then humanely dispatch them with a shot to the brain, using a .22 lr rifle.

They then get sent off to the lab for autopsy.

It has been found that 30% of the badgers in an infected area are positive. :rolleyes:

Over here, Frank, they are run over on a regular basis :oops:

LB