Button crying over schuhey not letting him pass

So boys and girls after the race Buttion said schuhey was clever in his defence of the postion.

Now he has changed his tune and said he <schuhey> was blocking etc an I missing the point that F1 your racing each other.

Do some of the new boys think that others should pull over and wave them pass .

I know schuhey is not the most popular bloke but come on.

Regards OTH

Another tantrum from the spoilt ponces

It amazes me how people have managed to transform some of the fastest and most exciting vehicles in the world into the most dreariest of sports.

Used to be a huge fan of F1 years ago, and now I'd rather watch a cricket match.

Well, maybe.

At gunpoint.

How can you call F1 racing.... It certainly isn't a race anymore :oops: only time they change position is when one crashes or blows up.

Now moto gp that's still a race.

Moto G.P? The usual suspect always seems to win, useless Pedrosa, let's hope Lorenzo does something this year unless team orders......

Same here,I have lost interest in F1, its just a procession,prefer to watch Nascar.

ATB

Tony

Hey boys i think we have ourselves another red neck :P Who's your driver? My boy is Gordon :oops: You need to get yourself a twelver of natty lite. Kick up those heels and relax :P

Hey boys i think we have ourselves another red neck :yes: Who's your driver? My boy is Gordon ;) You need to get yourself a twelver of natty lite. Kick up those heels and relax :good:

Montoya, he has some guts, mind you all the drivers have guts to race at those speeds inches from the guy in front.

ATB

Tony