BASC Membership Card

MJN

I know in the past people have complained about the quality of the BASC card. I've just received my renewal, and it is a very good quality plastic one, thankyou BASC for listening and now giving us that we have asked for in this matter.

Regards

M.

• 2 months later...
I know in the past people have complained about the quality of the BASC card. I've just received my renewal, and it is a very good quality plastic one, thankyou BASC for listening and now giving us that we have asked for in this matter.

Regards

M.

Got mine today and agree with you totally :crazy:

I would agree, but I also liked having the contact numbers on the back of the old fold up paper one, so I have that in my shooting wallet as well as the new one. :hmm:

There is no pleasing some people. :yes:

I just put the old card (with the phone numbers on the back) together with the new card, back to back, and laminated them. :oops:

It was always a terrible waste of a duck stamp to stick it on your membership card. Some of the old ones are now selling on Ebay for fancy prices.

Jim

Sorry,

I wasn't aware that you bought the WHT stamp as a money making venture for the future, I buy mine to support the trust that is helping maintain land to shoot over.

Next year I will put the main contact numbers on the back of the card , they are on the carrier the card comes with, which can fold up into your shotgun or firearm certifcate wallet - but I take your point.

With regard to the WHT stamp, we have produced a simple stamp book to keep the stamp in as many people collect them and many got upset when their stamps were scratched or worse taking their membership card out of their wallets time and time agian.

Maybe a way forward is to have two cards - one a 'stamp card' that confirms the holder has contributed to WHT and another 'plain card' with no refrence to WHT.

Those who buy the stamp will still get the stamp of course, together with a special BASC membership / WHT card.

Don't know what you think about that?

David

Sorry,

I wasn't aware that you bought the WHT stamp as a money making venture for the future, I buy mine to support the trust that is helping maintain land to shoot over.

What a very strange and sanctimonious comment. Even if you do buy a stamp and later sell it on Ebay, you have still contributed the original amount to the WHT.

Wakey Wakey!!

What a very strange and sanctimonious comment. Even if you do buy a stamp and later sell it on Ebay, you have still contributed the original amount to the WHT.

Wakey Wakey!!

My comment was more about you saying it was a waste of a stamp to stick it on your membership card. Still I haven't been called sanctimonious this week yet so well done.