My New Toy....

Norrie

Hiya, Just very recently got this as a gift from my mate...it was his second string gun...now my first..:-) Not had a kill with it yet..still not used to it...but loving the learning curve..:yes:

It's an E. Rizzini 12g O/U ejector, havent measured the barrels yet... it came with all the chokes, and the key in the original wallet..... :yes: What a crackin guy my mate is.. B)

Image004a.jpg

Don't suppose the serial number is 36582? looks suspiciusly like my old rizzini, which was a fantastic gun lovingly looked after - I sold it to a dealer up in aberdeenshire for a 20g and never got as comfortable with the 20, it had a 27 1/2" barrel and a palm swell and i struggled to find another gun with this (i have a berreta UL now and wish it has the swell) it was one of the best handling guns i've had due to it being so short.

fantastic guns and hope it serves you as well as mine did, i'd buy it back in a shot!

Gixer

Don't suppose the serial number is 36582? looks suspiciusly like my old rizzini, which was a fantastic gun lovingly looked after - I sold it to a dealer up in aberdeenshire for a 20g and never got as comfortable with the 20, it had a 27 1/2" barrel and a palm swell and i struggled to find another gun with this (i have a berreta UL now and wish it has the swell) it was one of the best handling guns i've had due to it being so short.

fantastic guns and hope it serves you as well as mine did, i'd buy it back in a shot!

Gixer

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the great comments..I didnt realise the value of it.but he's a great mate, and is looking after a true "Newbie" to the sport.....he's also swapped me my old Vulcan for a remote lamp for my 4 x 4...:o ..and I def got the better bargain...

Gixer, I dont think thats the serial number, sure it has 4's and 7's in it...cant look at it just now, as it's living near Weegieville at Davy's place....not got my licence yet. ( interview next Thursday) ..BUT, will check next time I'm out with it...

If yer ever down this way, and want a wee try of it to reminice....PM me, and I'll get you a day out on the farm with it.. :o

It will be out a few times a week soon enough...as one of my permissions is literally at my back door.. :sly:

One thing we did notice tho', it's heavier than Davys Baikal....but, as I'm a fitter, stronger specimen, <_< thats not a problem... NOT !! :hmm:

Hiya,

Gixer, I dont think thats the serial number, sure it has 4's and 7's in it...cant look at it just now, as it's living near Weegieville at Davy's place....not got my licence yet. ( interview next Thursday) ..BUT, will check next time I'm out with it...

Just checked it, tis not the same gun :hmm:

One thing we did notice tho', it's heavier than Davys Baikal....but, as I'm a fitter, stronger specimen, <_< thats not a problem... NOT !! :sly:

yer that wont be a problem at all, it might slow you down enough to let me keep up with you now.... not :o :o

Hiya,

Just checked it, tis not the same gun :hmm:

yer that wont be a problem at all, it might slow you down enough to let me keep up with you now.... not :o :o

Aye, didnt think it was, but thanks for looking..:o

Once I get my new remote lamp..( Sunday) I 'll be driving over the farm...not walking..:o Sheer bliss.. <_<:sly:

Edited by Norrie