Early morning vixen

sako751sg

post-18885-1275721213.jpg post-18885-1275721231.jpg

post-18885-1275721246.jpg post-18885-1275721260.jpg

Was out at half 3 this morning,hoping for a buck or two.Within 15 mins of leave the house i watched this vixen walking through a park of barley.She stopped and watched me,so i stopped the jeep expecting her to leg it.Got the Sako from the back and looked back to her and she wasnt that bothered,just walking slowly away.I set the bipod up and squeaked to which she stopped dead.I nailed her in the engine room and she dropped straight away.When i went to pick her up i found she had been carrying a pheazzie egg,and she was one old scabby vixen.Her teeth are the worst i have seen since Steptoe and she obviously had cubs somewhere.

The brother came in by at 7am and this is the buck he had shot this morning.An absolute cracker and the pics dont do it justice.Extremely thick and has good in all areas of scoring.About time he shot a decent one as all his other heeds are right mongs.

nice to get the vixen dave do you know where her set is ?and as for your bros buck fooooooooooooock me it,s big what a cracker bet he,s a happy bunny :rolleyes::angry::good::lol:

No idea fella.Theres a valley about 200 yards from where i shot her that runs for about 600 yards with very heavy cover.Im presuming she was in there but its the first time i had seen her round about there.He is chuffed with the heed,a cracker indeed.

Including,and especially his own,haha.

Its been boiled and cleaned and came out at 730g.Expecting it to dry to around the 650 mark so its going to be a cracking gold.Cheers for all comments.

Well done with the fox <_<

Great head on the deer btw! I don't suppose anyone knows of any videos on YouTube or similar of how to boil and clean a head properly? Would be good to see how it's done :good:

Could be an idea if anyone on here is feeling creative!

Well done with the fox <_<

Great head on the deer btw! I don't suppose anyone knows of any videos on YouTube or similar of how to boil and clean a head properly? Would be good to see how it's done :good:

Could be an idea if anyone on here is feeling creative!

CZ check out the stalking directory im sure there is a thread/vid of somebody preping a head fella.