Pigeon mayhem

Hammered

Firstly I would like to point out that I was under the experinced and expert eyes of Phil & Will Beasley from Uk Shootwarehouse who offer and exceptional service.

Yesterday the 7th Nov the day started @ 10.30am with a quick set up and hot barrles by 11.00am

Total bag of 274 pigeons shot over stubble.The birds just kept coming in from every way possible and we finished @ around 3pm to enable us to pick up before it got dark.

WHAT A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a very successful day, by anyones measure. :lol:

Mr Beesley certainly seems to know where the pigeons are.

I'm surprised you still have stubbles, where ever it was you were shooting.

Ours are disced and ploughed , hours after the combine harvester does its rounds. :lol:

The stubbles he's talking about were left from Summer and the farmer had broadcast a special winter variety of Beans all over them ready to be ploughed in hence Woodywoo and Hammered had two completely insane bags, and their posts have caused some controversy in the last day or so.

Obviously days like these two had are few and far between at this time of year but it's no wonder with such an appealing field that they shot so many birds. And I think I can say quite confidently that I've never seen so many pigeons in my life, it was truly remarkable the number of birds that were there.....I've never seen so many ever!!!!

I say Will, congratulations on finding the pigeons? but what a shame you were'nt organised, George Digweed could have made a new all time record bag over them winter beans!

Cheers, CB:}

CB

Why should Will have been organised and let George Digweed have an all time record im quite pleased that the shooters were ordinary members of PW and not some celebrity shooter

records are not the be all and end all of our sport.

i suppose when you think about it it is quite easy to do , where i shoot the farmer every now and then has large amounts of wheat left over and tips it in a large pit which the rats go crazy over and one time spilt alot on the way there and there must have been every pigeon and crow for miles around feeding on it .

pete