PRVI Ammo In Scotland...

Hi Guys...More help needed please..I've just bought myslf a .222 and have been told by the owner, its very happy with PRVI ammo.....anyone got any idea if their is a stockist in Central Scotland??? Glasgow, Edinburgh, doesnt really matter.... ???

Thanks guys...???

Privi ammo in .222 is like hens teeth at the moment, the main importer has not got any at least until November? And has not had any for quite a while. Of course you may be lucky and find a dealer that has "old" stock.

Good Luck!

Dealers seem to be very reluctant to stock priv ammunition when they have ammunition costing double or treble the price sitting on their shelves. I have sympathy with their business predicament but what we have here is the simple law of supply and demand.

Without being nasty about it we should let our feelings on the subject be known. We are the customers, its our money that goes over their counters. If they think we can be blocked from buying cheaper ammo just by their refusal to stock it then their business sense it in question.

My local dealer, A man I regarded as a friend for many years simply refuses to stock it so I have stopped going there and won't go back. Where is the sense in that?

I won't buy any PRVI Partizan anymore.I have noticed that I have had a bad batch because they seem to be low powered compared to the Norma ammunition which use for Live targets.I have shot some of this batch only to see the bullets just penetrating my practise targets at 100 yards.It certainly seems to me that there's not enough powder in the cases when made in the factory!I bought a batch of 100 and have still got quite a few left!

I'm certainly not happy so on this basis will not be purchasing anymore!!!

I have shot many 100's of Partizan ammo, both in 22-250 and .243. I have never had a problem with any of them. True, they won't win any prizes in match competition, but for vermin control/target practice, they are excellent.

If anyone, including my mate bullet boy, has a bad batch, then they should be returned to the supplier for investigation.

Hi Guys...More help needed please..I've just bought myslf a .222 and have been told by the owner, its very happy with PRVI ammo.....anyone got any idea if their is a stockist in Central Scotland??? Glasgow, Edinburgh, doesnt really matter.... :rolleyes:

Thanks guys...:lol:

Glad you like the rifle fella- could you ask Glasgow field sports to order some in for you??

Les :lol:

I won't buy any PRVI Partizan anymore.I have noticed that I have had a bad batch because they seem to be low powered compared to the Norma ammunition which use for Live targets.I have shot some of this batch only to see the bullets just penetrating my practise targets at 100 yards.It certainly seems to me that there's not enough powder in the cases when made in the factory!I bought a batch of 100 and have still got quite a few left!

I'm certainly not happy so on this basis will not be purchasing anymore!!!

Then return them to where you bought them, if they are inferior - they should refund your hard earned or exchange £ for £ against Norma or V shoks

Les :rolleyes:

Can't you contact Henry Krank and ask which shops they supply to?

I did e-mail to ask this and got no reply. i'm gonna reload for my hornet now anyway.

Tried e-mailing Glasgow field sports as well,also with no responce.

Edited by mr smith

Just bought another hundred rounds up here in aberdeenshire in 243win, fantastic rounds, and at £11.80 per box (59p/round) i'm not complaining, and one of my friends that reloads reckons the brass is quite good too!

Sloans of inverurie have around 2-3000 in 243 but not sure about other calibers.

gixer

I have shot many 100's of Partizan ammo, both in 22-250 and .243. I have never had a problem with any of them. True, they won't win any prizes in match competition, but for vermin control/target practice, they are excellent.

If anyone, including my mate bullet boy, has a bad batch, then they should be returned to the supplier for investigation.

I have also fired 100s of Partizan .243 100gr, and also had 100s of foxes etc, and never had a problem with accuracy, I'm sticking with them.

Also used in the .22 Hornet with no problems.