fac options

welsh warrior

right so i put in for my fac about 3 months ago now and i rang them up and asked if all was ok and it was so she said it wont be long before i have a visit from the firearm officer.so now im thinking rifles and of course im going for a cz but i love the Weihrauch HW60 but do you really get more for your money?

right so i put in for my fac about 3 months ago now and i rang them up and asked if all was ok and it was so she said it wont be long before i have a visit from the firearm officer.so now im thinking rifles and of course im going for a cz but i love the Weihrauch HW60 but do you really get more for your money?

Very possibly yes!

But the question should really be, is it worth it ...and the answer is almost certainly NO! <_<

Gets personal as well of course...whatever floats your boat, the CZ rimfire range do everything I need of rimfires these days...Job Done!

Pull trigger, thing dies. What more do you need? <_<

I thought about this when I put my FAC in initially and eventually went CZ for my LR, I'll be doing the same for HMR when variation comes back.

They do now do a thumbhole model for the CZ if you fancy something a bit different, not sure if EB are bringing them into the UK yet though.

Pull trigger, thing dies. What more do you need? :yp:

I thought about this when I put my FAC in initially and eventually went CZ for my LR, I'll be doing the same for HMR when variation comes back.

They do now do a thumbhole model for the CZ if you fancy something a bit different, not sure if EB are bringing them into the UK yet though.

End of August I hear

http://www.guns.gb.com/cz-452-varmint-thum...ed-17500-0.html

o right hmm would think they would make that in the 1st place ... thing is now im going rifle mad i love the cz rifles and heard brill things about them but what about those semi autos that look like a ar-15 or m4 carbine i mean just cuase they look like them and are semi auto deosnt mean i cant use them in the feild right? as you can tell very new to rim fires and rifles as a whole :yp:

• 2 weeks later...

its all down to taste and what your wallet can stretch to..!

buy the top of the range for what you can afford..dont forget its not just a rifle you want, a scope is just as important.

i bought a cz 452 american when i first had my FAC and still have it 7yrs on. my shooting partner has an anchutz worth 3 times more but he cant shoot any further than me and so far this yr he is yet to come close to my 127yrd bunny with my cz fitted with WTC 3.5-10x50 scope. :good:

cz's hold their value not to bad, you could always change it a few years down the line and upgrade to a "better looking gun".

can you get replica bolt action rifles say like the kar 98 or the enfeild 303 but in .22 or .17hmr i would be very intrested in that

Have never heard of a KAR98 in .22(but that doesn't mean they don't exist)but BSA made a Cadet rifle based on the No4 Enfield,(very nice,we trained with them in the cadets)and there is also a Martini-Henry in.22.A very nice classic.It all depends what you want it for.You would soon devalue the latter by dragging it around the woods if you just want it for bunnie bashing.

I have a CZ rf with a synthetic stock....tough as old boots and as accurate as they come. :good: