iPhone 4 or 3GS?

markm

I had a 3G for 18 months and it was GREAT! My contract came up for renewal and instead of going for an iphone 4 with all the reception, bluetooth and other problems, I opted for an HTC Desire. Never looked back. MUCH better phone than iphone 4. and you know what? It can make and receive calls whatever way you are holding it...

:good:

What is so special about the i-phones? arnt they just like all the other touch screen phones but cost more? ive had a fiddle in a shop but cant see what the fuss is about.

Exactly. It was the forst touch screen phone, and since then it trades on reputation. Iphone 4 is not good at all. I have had iphone 3g and 3Gs abd they were great. But th elatest one is really not up to the job...

I've got a 4 and have to say, it's the nuts :yes:

I haven't lost reception yet, although downloading stuff in certain locations doesn't work, but they wouldn't for the Blackberry I had before either.

Battery power's still a bit of an issue, lasting only a day, (but that might be because it's new and I'm messing around with it all the time).

The Facetime facility when you're talking to someones else on a 4 is brilliant, a right laugh, and full of all sorts of possibilities :good:

All in all, miles better than a Blackberry :yes:

P.

I was an iphone nut but just sold out to a HTC Desire does everything a iphone does apart from satnav, when you get used to it, its the dog`s very fast, cheaper. And so much more better to hold no sharp edges. Another plus is you don`t deal with rip-off itunes if you download a pay for app and dont like it you get a refund if you delete it with in 24 hours. After the iphone takes some getting used to but it grows on you day by day :lol:

I read a piece in the paper on Friday about the new ipone and the problem was the reception. The outer casing band is the antenna apparrently. I think apple are issuing every phone owner a free case ? One guy in the paper said he burnt is thumb and finger when he touched it whilst it was charging

Think he was after some compo ?

My neighbour has the new phone and has not encountered any of the problems so far.....................