Rapid 12 convertion to FAC

deputy dog

Hi lads. I bought a Rapid 12 about a month ago now. Although i'm well happy with its all round performance and accuracy. I'm still a bit unsatisfied by its power and now wanting to convert it into and FAC rated gun. Could any of you please tell me how much it would be to send it back to Theoben and for them to do the neccessary convertion. I really dont want to fork out another £900 for another gun already in FAC. And do i have to state what power i want it put at, or do they just set it to a certain power output as standard. I'm looking for the gun to do about 25ft lbs.

ATB

DD :lol: :blink:

They used to list prices on their wedsite for this, and conversion price will depend on wether a new barrel is fitted or not, easiest way is to simply ask Theoben, they will give you a fixed price quote!

Edited by Dekers

How much do second hand rapid 12s FAC go for then in decent nick of course.

Ive seen good mk1's go for £350 I have two fac mk1 hybrids running @ 30lbs and 40 lbs each set me back £400, plenty of fac airguns out there needing new owners.

KW

I was thinking of doing the same.Theoben charge £100 odd inc return postage,but will only do MK2 now.

Cheers markg. Thats not to bad if i choose to convert it. But after looking about, i'l most prob buy one already Fac. Their going cheap as chips on some sites.

ATB DD :good::lol: