Krieghoff K80 Teague chokes: need advice

sernv99

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumped into a friend at shooting this morning, who now shoots with a Miroku Grade 5 Trap Gun. In 2006, he bought a new Krieghoff. He got rid after 43 visits to have it repaired - misfire, not firing bottom barrel, not firing any barrel, plus a lot more. That said, he got more than he paid for it less than a couple of years later. Prices have rocketed from £4k to nearer £10k for that gun.

He said he later came across the same gun - it was distinctive, as it had some engraving to cover up a mark on the action - done at the factory. The new owner boasted about the Krieghoff and said that one day my friend might be able to move up from a Miroku to an expensive Krieghoff. He suggested it was something he should aspire to. He got put straight, but was not very graceful about being pulled.

I should really have asked his name, as I thought I might know it already. :good::):good:

What is it with some owners of expensive guns? Good luck to them - each to his own, but they do not have to stuff it down your throat.

Well they are some photo's of the chokes, still no gun.

I see that servn99 has gone all quiet, perhaps he has had to go back to school early (we can wish) or maybe he has realised the gun he has bought is **** and cannot face coming back. Either way it can only be a good thing.

• 11 months later...