Krieghoff K80 Teague chokes: need advice

sernv99

Aww, MC got his feelings hurt :blink: Well, don't be a bitter little man, you still have your girly gun all dolled up waiting for you when you get home :good:

Insults, Insults, Insults,

Do I care? NO I DON'T

never mind Tony, I am sure someone will put you out of your misery again. How many times have you been banned now?

Although it might not be you as if you had met me you would know that you could never call me "little" but then maybe that is part of your little ploy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the sort of answer I would expect from someone as ignorant as yourself, Have you been a member on here before? possibly posing as a girl called jazzie. You haven't just returned from Scotland by any chance?

Surely not :blink:

The return of 'Jazzie' :good:??? :blink:

outlaw3.jpg

Or is that McJazzie nowadays??

Marcus,

I know exactly what you mean, I bought a pair of kreighoff trainers. I hadn't had them long and one of the laces broke. I was walking around in circles for days until Kreighoffs customer care centre in Mumbai sent me a new pair. Shocking to think that the little things can make so much difference.

My sympathies, I once wore a Krieghoff cap but it used to give me an awful crick in my neck when I wore it backwards like the cool kids. :crazy:

It's a bit of a shame. The original poster has retired wounded, without putting up much of an argument. He might be an oddball, but his pomposity was amusing whilst he lasted. What a little star.

I would be surprised if he was over 15 years old. No insult to younger members intended.

:crazy:;):good:

Having considered this poor souls predicament and discussed it with a couple of PW members over a beer or 3 last night we have come to the conclusion that you really should change to 1/4 chokes if you want to use Teague extended.

This way the extra weight of the extended section will be offset by the fact there is less metal in the choke body as it is more open.

Win Win sitution all round.

Do you clean the bores between each shot? Because plastic and lead fouling is heavy stuff you know.

Comedy gold.

Up there with:

1. The S&B scope that never was >here<

2. The Landy Lightweight that never was >here<

Mind you, if I was going to lay some bait I wouldn't go for a Kreighoff - ugly, heavy and over priced (no real value for money), but hey it's all personal choice.

Better bait would have been complaining about something like a malfunctioning catch on the case to your matched pair of Purdeys :crazy:

Obviously, if you do happen to own a Kreighoff then shame on your for being a star arrogant ******. Mind you, they do say that it's the 99% of Kreighoff owners that give the other 1% a bad reputation.....

Being new to this site and having previously admitted my ignorance you will, perhaps, forgive me for my stupid postings.

Being previously unaware of the Kreigboffer doppelbanger bling birdbasher I thought I ought to do some research and improve my knowledge and this is what I found in Shootinguk:

Overall weight of this competition thoroughbred is 9lb 1oz

Crikey, each of my children weighed less than that at birth!

This is a beautifully built and balanced gun that will suit the most demanding competition Sporting shooter right down to the ground - but don't take it on a pukka driven pheasant shoot unless you're an exhibitionist or dying to be hung from trees by your socks!

I assume the hosiery is also Kriegknitted?

Krieghoffs are an improved, direct copy of the old Remington 3200 - think more durable and better put together. That said, they cost an arm and a leg. I am totally unclear as to why the cost is so high.

No problem - good luck to anyone who buys one - but occasionally you get the odd absolute **** who boasts about how much they cost and how only they could afford one. Example - read the first post in this thread.

It might be my memory, but didn't sernv99 indicate that only the very rich could afford an annual service and the repeated repairs. I feel so disadvantaged, by my lowly Miroku MK38 Grade 5, Winchester 23 and Beretta 682E Gold. Never mind, if I win on the lottery I will buy a very expensive gun, but not a Krieghoff. :blush::oops::oops::oops:

Edited by Gordon R

If someone wants to blow their hard earned on any gun, then good luck to them. I think we have all sacrificed a few pound notes to the shooting gods in our time :good:

However, I really genuinely don't get the Kreighoff "thing". They are expensive, heavy and not exactly beautiful or easy to fall in love with. I put it on par with asking 5 figures for a Baikal. I just don't get it.

However, I get the Perazzi thing - yeah they are pricey as hell but they come up nice, they point well and they have a touch of the Ferrari about them. You can also do the whole over to Italy hand made thing - which is nice.

So, if I was going to troll, I wouldn't use a K80 as bait. Can anyone envy a K80 owner? :good:

If someone wants to blow their hard earned on any gun, then good luck to them. I think we have all sacrificed a few pound notes to the shooting gods in our time :good:

However, I really genuinely don't get the Kreighoff "thing". They are expensive, heavy and not exactly beautiful or easy to fall in love with. I put it on par with asking 5 figures for a Baikal. I just don't get it.

However, I get the Perazzi thing - yeah they are pricey as hell but they come up nice, they point well and they have a touch of the Ferrari about them. You can also do the whole over to Italy hand made thing - which is nice.

So, if I was going to troll, I wouldn't use a K80 as bait. Can anyone envy a K80 owner? :lol:

I see MC is the head leader of this circle jerk party :good: ...are you dressing up your guns like MC does, putting on a pretty little dress and makeup? :)

sernv99 - nasty little turn of phrase you have there. It troubles me that you might actually own a shotgun, as opposed to making posts about a gun you may or may not have. Some photos might help - see the Landrover that never was thread.

Sadly, I am still of the opinion that you are a schoolboy, with too much time on your hands, who has delusions of being somebody. Don't worry - it won't happen.

Have a nice day. :blush::lol::lol::lol:

Well being as scientifically minded as I am :hmm: I swapped my new Briley Titanium Extended Chokes for my old trusty Teague Extended ones and test this incredulous and spurious suggestion. I have to say that the felt difference between them was nought. This is pleasing as it now means that I can stick to my favoured 1/4 and 3/8 without having to resort to a bipod or sticks. :oops: