webley & scott huuicane .22 pistol needs some tlc

having a clearup of my garage and found my old webley pistol,needs a bit of tlc (has some light surface rust on outside of barrel)

just tried it in the garden and still fires fine, it has the webley & scott 1.5 x 15 scope fitted aswell

not sure of its value so asking for £30 posted has a few pellets in the box aswell.

9d33a32e.jpg

d4052f2a.jpg

yeah at 11.06 pm but if its gone elswhere,its gone elswhere....

yeh ok mate, i didn't think i did untoward though, all i was trying to do was sell a little pistol. maybe it was just to cheap. hope i have not

upset anyone by selling my gun to the 1st person to contact me.

Edited by Andyw

LUCKY YOU PIGEON WATCH ADMIN GETTING BIAS, PUT MY HW45 ON HERE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO IT WAS REMOVED BY THE ADMINISTORS.... STATING NO PISTOL SALE IS ALLOW ON THIS SITE, YOU MANAGED TO SELL YOURS, HOW COMES... :hmm:

HOW THEY ARE READING THIS AND REPLY accordingly

i have no idea, i have to admit i did not know that pistols were not be sold on here and i would not of listed it if i had known..

(after all its not like i was trying to fill up my bank account with the price). Hopefully the thread will get closed now as its all done.

Pistols may not be advertised or sold via PW. The fact is that this one was not picked up by the moderating team, and so slipped through. To suggest that we are being biased is ridiculous - it is not as though it would be a very subtle thing to do.

There are only a handful of moderators who try to keep tabs on a huge amount of content that is posted every day.

For this reason, we have no choice other to rely on the members, especially in the sales section, first and foremost to READ THE RULES, and secondly for members who see something that shouldnt be on here to use the report button.