another fox bites the bullet

snowz

went out again last night with Dave as a few fields had been cut earlier that day, i had a feeling we was gonna have a big bag tonight, how wrong was i.....

We went out @ 8 till 1 and had 1 fox :hmm::lol:

we saw a fox as soon as we pulled into one permission, put light on and he was gone, wouldn't come into a call, tried a few fields around to try to get on it but it was an educated one :hmm::lol:

went around a few other permissions and saw nothing, apart from we did see an ALBINO badger, it was a sandy brown colour it was with another normal colour badger, it looked like a fox under the lamp till i looked threw the scope

Just as we was leaving another field Dave spotted a fox @ 170yds, i jumped out the drivers seat hopped onto roof ready, Dave put lamp on, found it and i put it to sleep :lol:

DSC01918.jpg

Drove round to another field seen 3 sets of eyes shinning back @ 200+ yds, Couldn't get a safe shot on them so left them for the weekend when hopefully a few more might be out

atb Richard

Nice one mate, good shooting. We went out Tuesday night for an hour and nailed a small Vixen hanging around a new permissions chicken coup. Have got some picys myself, But aint got the foggiest how to attach them to any postings on here.

Hi D'D. When you want to post a picture, you will see (bottom right) were it says 'browse' and 'upload' just browse until you find your picture and then upload it. You will need to re-size the picture though, to allow it to upload. I use a free program called Pix Resizer, but there are many other good programs out there.

Steve.

aint that in Gloucestershire??? i'm from Herefordshire.

there is a moreton on lugg in Hereford was not too far from there

That's what I meant - Moreton On Lugg. I still have two permissions at Moreton On Lugg, why I said Moreton On Marsh I don't know! Maybe it was yet another senior moment!

Edited by Frenchieboy

That's what I meant - Moreton On Lugg. I still have two permissions at Moreton On Lugg, why I said Moreton On Marsh I don't know! Maybe it was yet another senior moment!

how come you have 2 shoots down my neck of the woods? whats on them, you come down here often?

how come you have 2 shoots down my neck of the woods? whats on them, you come down here often?

I have 2 shoots down "Your neck of the woods" because the farmers and landowners are personal friends. What is on them doesn't really concern you and I come down as often as it suits me! Is that a problem?

I have 2 shoots down "Your neck of the woods" because the farmers and landowners are personal friends. What is on them doesn't really concern you and I come down as often as it suits me! Is that a problem?

whats with the attitude, i was only asking if you ever came down here thought if you did could of met up but if i met you now after that reply i'd prob wanna smack you in the mouth and teach you some manners.

you got a problem with that???

whats with the attitude, i was only asking if you ever came down here thought if you did could of met up but if i met you now after that reply i'd prob wanna smack you in the mouth and teach you some manners.

you got a problem with that???

I don't have a problerm with that at all.

I am not going to answer questions about where I shoot or what is on the permissions that I have (Except to my FEO). The fact that I do not live in that area any more is totally irrelevant, all that anyone needs to know is that I have all of my permissions in writing and I act entirely within the law! I do not see that what is on any of my permissions is of anyone elses concern except the landowners and mine. That counts for my permissions in Lancashire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire!

I don't have a problerm with that at all.

I am not going to answer questions about where I shoot or what is on the permissions that I have (Except to my FEO). The fact that I do not live in that area any more is totally irrelevant, all that anyone needs to know is that I have all of my permissions in writing and I act entirely within the law! I do not see that what is on any of my permissions is of anyone elses concern except the landowners and mine. That counts for my permissions in Lancashire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire!

i think you got some issues you need to sort out.

all i asked was how come you had permissions down here ( i can guess you lived here from whats above?)

i asked what was on it and how often you came down as thought if you was ever down here on yours you could of met up and made a day/night of it on mine.

with all that i shant offer to you and hope no one else offers for you to shoot with them either as you have a problem with manners and networking

atb now

Richard

FB can come and shoot with me anytime,Ive got over 22 permissions and share another 10 or so with friends. so there.

whats this turning into now, my **** bigger than your **** thread???

wow you got over 22 permissions whoopy do get a life. i've got more than enough to keep me and my friends in shooting and dont have to boast about how many permissions i have.

this is a shooting forum where we all share experiences and meet fellow like minded people, not somewhere where i want to meet bad mannered people and trouble makers, if i wanted to do that i'd go into town every night and not go shooting not shooting

Frenchy boy , whats going on mate , are you " tired, touchy and moody".

No Unclemickey I'm not tired, touchy or moody mate, (I am peed off about the fact that it is riddling down and I was hoping to go out lamping though) I just don't think I should have to discuss the locatoins of my permissions and how I came to get them or what is on them and when I shoot them with anyone that wants to ask on an open forum.

:yes::lol: I knew it , you are , as we all are peed of with the rain , it's raining now , been out shooting pigeons the past 3 Friday's and got wet 3 times, not shot any rabbits for quite a while , but when it does stop raining the rabbits should have matures into decent sizes :good:

as for the public forum bit I'm sure snowz didn't want the In's an outs of any private matters , all the best Pete it cant rain forever :lol: