Bumper night on the Gingers

garyb

I've got 3/4 of a tub I'm not about to use because i've this bulk load of Munglers factory specials to use, that said they seem a bad omen had them zeroed a week and not shot one with them yet :good:

You'll want to be sitting down when you get the price with Jim, business has been hard recently was up to £45 a tub when i got some

I've put the mockers on that field where I missed last night! It was the field that I shot my first ever fox with the Rimmy , I've subsequently missed every other one I've shot at there :good:

You can be in the hotseat next time we go there :good:

All the foxes were in good nick, so have received SS's special attention :o

good shooting fellas, a busy night with a great outcome

All the foxes were in good nick, so have received SS's special attention

what this special treatment, i saw a similar comment he other day on here about sending the foxes to him for recycling??

atb Richard

Good work gents :good:

I've been out 5 times in the past 10 days trying on foot and with 4x4 on our shoot; seen plenty of eyes - mainly deer but have not been able to get a shot off on fox yet. These rural charlies are a fair bit wiser than the townies we are generally used to. One sat for a bit with the lamp on him but I was not 100% sure he was charlie and as we have regular visits from "Ghost Chasers" on that land I ain't letting one go until I am 110% nailed on sure. Lamp shy is not the word.

We've already recovered 1% of the poults we put down this year minus their heads so the ****ers need nailing ASAP.

I've put the mockers on that field where I missed last night! It was the field that I shot my first ever fox with the Rimmy , I've subsequently missed every other one I've shot at there :good:

You can be in the hotseat next time we go there :good:

All the foxes were in good nick, so have received SS's special attention :yes:

If you need a wheelman for next time fellas, give me a shout

• 2 weeks later...

4 more off the same farm last night.

Picture only shows 3.., as the last one was picked up just as we were going through the gate for home!

Shot of the night was a headshot at a good 190 - 200 yards from the underkeeper with my .243.... Not bad for someone who dosen't even have an FAC yet!

I'm glad to report SS didn't miss.... phew!

All taken with my .243 and home rolled 75 grain V-max's

87ecc6030ac49dbf4f7ea62f5c61769e.jpg

Edited by garyb