Talking about "Unusual" e-mails!!!!!

Frenchieboy

While we are talking about the "Offer" that SSS had I have just received this e-mail this morning! It seems to be refering to a photo and my profile on my Facebook Page. The best of it all is that I have had a look at this young lady's profile and the photo shows that she is a real stunner - No doubt in real life she is uglier than a fox that has just been run over by a steam roller, It's either that or she is as blind as a bat and twice as stupid if she has seen my photo and thinks that I am "cute"! I just mentioned it to the wife and she has threatened me with castration if I decide to "try to get to know that young lady"!

If any of you fancy their luck I can give you a link to her "FaceBook Page" Below is the photo taken from her profile:

September 8, 2010 at 3:13pm

Subject: hello

hello sweetie, My name is Lannette William i am from Winthrop Maine i am new here and was looking through a list of profiles when i found yours. i looked at it carefully and found out that we have lots in common, especially in the area of smiling like no one is watching, as ur picture suggested that. That is a very cute picture u have there. it reminds me of the likes of the duchess of castle bridge, Hope u don't mind my humorous comparators as i couldn't think of a better comparation.he he. They were all damn beautiful,i hate melodious person and I will never do anything you do not want me to do. Love to cuddle, but did you know you can cuddle while dating and getting to know one another, without having sex? Yes and it's beautiful too if you are mature and a seasoned gent who can control his emotions and desires. Something that is important to me is after we make love we cuddle and be close, to touch you and smile and make you feel warm and wanted. I do not love and run This is the most important time where we bond. Love is more than just sex to me, it's just the icing on the cake. Holding hands, a quite touch to the face, a smile, a pat on the *** in jest, this is all good and part of the relationship thing.. Relationships are based on love & trust, kindness to one another, patients, long suffering, gentleness, and all the fruits of the spirit. Love has to be nurtured and watered to survive. There are many layers to a relationship, trust is earned, not just given. you can as well add me on my yahoo SN on .............@yahoo.com thanks Lannette.

post-17172-1283935467.jpg

probably turn out to be a cam model, looking you to vote for her or join a site or something to stop her getting in trouble - all of which requires your credit card details :lol:

best bit is to wait til they offer to give you a free show to get you to join, then either demand a free show to convince you or get free pics... then once you get it block them - may also be wise to tell them the site wont accept your card details but youll send them the cash via western union, that usually gets their attention :lol:

yes, ive done it, but i only ever do it to teach them a lesson to stop trying to scam me :lol: :blink:

:lol:??? ???

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

I had something like that a while ago , turned out to be a russian scammer , send her a message back be really horrible and i bet you get one back saying your really nice and she wants to know what your lifestyle is , then send another horrible one back and your get one saying she would love to meet you but shes abit skint at the mo could you send her some money .

I had something like that a while ago , turned out to be a russian scammer , send her a message back be really horrible and i bet you get one back saying your really nice and she wants to know what your lifestyle is , then send another horrible one back and your get one saying she would love to meet you but shes abit skint at the mo could you send her some money .

this is the PM I got on my facebook account about a month ago:

hi, i was browsing profiles at Facebook and came across your page. i liked what i saw :lol: You should add me on MSN Messenger or Yahoo so we can talk!

My MSN is angie_brooks4404@hotmail.com and Yahoo is jane.love150. Oh and i usually ignore ims from strangers so just say it is you from Facebook if you do msg me :lol: !!

ps. if you are lucky i will give u a link where i get crazy on cam :lol:

xoxo

There wasn't even a profile pic for the sender so at least you got that much Frenchie :blink:

Maybe I should e-mail her and say that I was hard up but wanted to meet her so could she send me some money to get out to the states so we could have have some fun together, maybe I could even bring the wife for some REAL FUN. What's wrong with beating her to the punch?